Grimm & Gorly Florist & Gifts

Belleville, IL · View map

About Grimm & Gorly Florist & Gifts

Our passion for over 100 years has been planning events; Monday - Sunday events. We create an atmosphere inspired by you, we have the privilege of creating with you. Our attention to detail blends seamlessly from the beginning of the planning stages to the end of the night when the last candle has been blown out. Grimm & Gorly Florist wishes to be your one stop shop from tying the knot to your first Baby bump and every wish and dream in between. Our skilled designers and event specialists nurture the perfect imperfection of nature only to create a beautiful reality; we are Nature's Architects.

5 Reviews for Grimm & Gorly Florist & Gifts

5 Grimm & Gorly Florist & Gifts Reviews

H
Heather

Married on 12/29/2018

Exceeded all expectations!

I worked with Jeff and he was amazing! Several years of experience and was able to put my anxiety ridden mind at ease when I realized I had no idea how to execute my vision. He was responsible for ... Read more all the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnières, and ceremony decorations (ceremony and reception were at the same venue). Essentially everything. I was unable to set up in advance so walking into my ceremony I was blown away! I got so many compliments and they were very reasonably priced! Highly highly recommend!! Thank you Jeff and his team for creating a beautiful venue!!

J
Jess

Married on 06/04/2016

They did an excellent job, and we're open to me not wanting just roses like everyone else. Read more They did an excellent job, and we're open to me not wanting just roses like everyone else.

User4518016

2+ years ago

Best cupcakes in the entire world! I absolutely love these cupcakes! I am so happy that we decided to use them for our wedding! I cannot wait to do business with them again. Read more Best cupcakes in the entire world! I absolutely love these cupcakes! I am so happy that we decided to use them for our wedding! I cannot wait to do business with them again.