Gris Garcia Photography

Downey, CA · View map · Visit website

About Gris Garcia Photography

Gris Garcia Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Downey, California. This talented wedding photographer strives to capture unique and genuine moments that couples can relive for a lifetime. Gris will go above and beyond to capture all of the big special moments and all of the small intimate moments of your wedding day in vivid detail. Gris loves being a part of such beautiful and special occasions in someone’s life and is dedicated to helping you re-tell your unique love story through the craft of professional photography.

Gris Garcia Photography brings a contemporary, naturalistic, and photojournalistic approach to photography. Gris will also provide couples with albums, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, and save-the-dates of their wedding day, and some of the services offered include:

• Additional hours

L
Leticia Bacameolague

Married on 03/15/2019

The Photographer with the caring Heart

Griselda, is a professional photographer, she listens to what you have in mind and captures those special surprising moments you have with a family member or friend or just anyone. I love her ... Read more photography because she dedicates time to make the moment feel special. Me & my husband are thankful we had her on our wedding. We highly recommend her to any of your event's. Just love her.

Melinda
Melinda Castaneda

Married on 05/19/2018

Friendly, professional photographer!

Gris was awesome both at my engagement shoot and wedding. She made my camera-shy then-fiancé now husband more comfortable and at the wedding made everyone feel at ease. She was flexible staying ... Read more longer, and billing us later so my family and I could focus on our special day. She was easy to get in touch with and very responsive going above and beyond what my husband and I expected. My husband and I would highly recommend this talented photographer.

N
Natalie

Married on 03/08/2018

Gris was so awesome to work with! She was so personable and sweet, it felt like I’d known her years! Aside from her great personality her work was amazing! She really made our day special! I look ... Read more forward to working with her on future projects!