Grits Bits Georgia Gifts

Atlanta, GA · View map

About Grits Bits Georgia Gifts

Welcome your guests with our Georgia gift baskets and Georgia products featuring our award-winning "Grits Bits" cheese biscuits and cookies baked with grits. Great for wedding favors or hotel welcome gifts paired with GA Peanuts, GA Peach Jelly Beans, Peach-shaped chocolates, peach candy, pecan pralines & more. Quick turnaround, free metro Atlanta pickup, or local hotel delivery available.

Since 1987, owner Diane Pfeifer has been providing affordable Georgia gifts with a southern twist for brides and corporate events.

Grits Bits were recently featured in 1800 goodie bags for the First Lady's Legislative Wive's Luncheon, in "swag bags" for Food Network's Rachael Ray, and in wedding welcome bags for Bobby Deen. Join these celebrities and welcome your guests with Grits Bits Georgia Gifts!

17 Reviews for Grits Bits Georgia Gifts

17 Grits Bits Georgia Gifts Reviews

Gayle
Gayle

Married on 05/27/2018

Wonderful Products and Service

I ordered gift baskets for out-of-town guests who were attending my daughter's wedding. The baskets were awesome and included peanuts, pralines, Coca Colas, and Grits Bits cookies. The owner even ... Read more agreed to include the personalized Coca Cola bottles I ordered. The customer service was awesome.

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 09/03/2017

I ordered my hotel bags from Grits Bits and Diane was just amazing. Everything was above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend! Read more I ordered my hotel bags from Grits Bits and Diane was just amazing. Everything was above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend!

D
Donna

Married on 09/21/2013

Diane was wonderful! She always responded to emails right away! Very helpful and very very nice! Prices were very reasonable! I will do business with diane again! Read more Diane was wonderful ! She always responded to emails right away! Very helpful and very very nice ! Prices were very reasonable! I will do business with diane again!