GrooveEvents.us

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About GrooveEvents.us

GrooveEvents.us is a full-service wedding Photography and production company located in North Shore, Massachusetts. It is composed of dedicated and well-respected professionals who have helped local and international couples for over 20 years. GrooveEvents.us provide a wide variety of options for lighting, including paper lanterns, string lighting, glow bars, and glow dance floors, platforms, and furniture lines. The company’s large letters in light and couples glow platform with a white wood table and white chairs are very popular with couples and guests.

The company offers some of the most amazing lighting designs in the industry, as well as excellent full-service wedding production to help couples save time. GrooveEvents.us's lighting and decor services include:

• Chandeliers
  • Event design
  • Floral design
  • Venue selection

Other Services
GrooveEvents.us also offers services such as DJ, photography, rentals, videography, live music, and event design. The DJ services offered include a bilingual master of ceremonies, adherence to a do-not-play list, and video projections.

146 Reviews for GrooveEvents.us

146 GrooveEvents.us Reviews

Cherie
Featured
Cherie

Married on 09/24/2016

To me the DJ is the most important part of your wedding day, he/she will make all of your announcements and keep your crowd informed and entertained. I chose Groove Entertainment out of Lexington as ... Read more our DJ and up-lighting vendor. From my initial meeting to the end of our wedding reception, Joe Toto and Marcia were extremely professional and met all of my expectations all while while smiling and being polite. Most importantly we wanted a fun party (not the traditional wedding event) and Joe kept everyone including myself on the dance floor the whole night. Our only regret is that the night didn't last longer. If you need to cut corners and save money the DJ isn't the place to do it when it's your wedding day;)

J
Jillian

Married on 07/12/2019

The best DJ ever!

DJ TOTO made our wedding dreams totally come true! As a girl who loves to dance, he totally rocked the music and knew how to get EVERYONE on the dance floor and having a blast! He knew exactly what to ... Read more do and say and put my mind to ease whenever I was unsure of how something worked! I recommended Matt to EVERYONE who is looking to have an amazing time and who loves to dance and have fun!

Edna
Edna Zvizdic

Married on 07/08/2019

Night of my life thanks to Groove events 💕

I had the pleasure to work both with Joe and Marcia. They went above and beyond with everything they provided. Working with them was so easy. They constantly checked in with me during my wedding day ... Read more and were great at running the reception events and timeline. I wasn’t to sure what songs to play through our reception and Joe just made everything come together. Marcia took me and my husband to different areas of the venue to capture more of the ocean/ boats in background. If you want a service to go above and beyond your expectations please choose both of them!! Lastly, My brother-in-law is using both of them for his wedding in after seeing their work. Again, thank you so much you guys are such good people and are so good at what you do! You will have my recommendation and business for any future events! XO EDNA&MIKE