Groovin' Gourmets

Richmond, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Groovin' Gourmets

A full-service wedding caterer in Richmond, Virginia, Groovin’ Gourmets is dedicated to providing engaged couples with top-of-the-line service on their special day. In the industry for the last 16 years, they service couples within an hour and a half of their home base in Scott’s Addition. From setup to breakdown, couples can expect to sit back and enjoy creating lifelong memories thanks to Groovin’ Gourmets professional and intuitive event staff.

Services provided by Groovin’ Gourmets include the following:

• Signature drink
  • Specialty beer
  • Specialty wine

Cuisine
Groovin’ Gourmets is committed to ingenious cooking techniques and alluring culinary presentations. While a multitude of cuisines is provided, they also cater to dietary restrictions, if needed. Couples may choose from the following serving options:

• Dinner buffets
  • Plated dinner
  • Dinner stations
  • Family style

Other Services
Groovin’ Gourmets couples may also enjoy the following services:

• Rental coordination

Christine
Christine

Married on 09/15/2018

Delicious!

Courtesy of my husband: The food was spectacular, and surprisingly the vegetarian option was one of the biggest hits. From start to finish the meal was spectacular. My wife and I ate first to allow us ... Read more allow us time to take pictures. The salad was already at our seats, the staff worked hard to keep us fed and watered. We had a difficult time making up our minds on which meal to get, so we had them divide up the three meals: filet mignon, roasted branzino, and the acorn squash onto two plates. We knew we weren't the type of people to not eat at our own wedding, so thank you Groovin' Gourmet for making sure we ate.

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely fantastic

The food is fantastic, and working with Alaina made planning my wedding so easy. Could not be happier I went with them for my wedding. Alaina virtually doubled as my planner, making sure everything ... Read more was being taken care of and helping me make all the small decisions when I wasn’t sure. The food was absolutely fantastic, we got many compliments after on the food and decor (most of which was from Groovin).

Cody
Cody

Married on 10/14/2017

From start to finish Alaina Hall was incredible to work with. We left our initial meeting with Alaina feeling like we won the jackpot - booking someone with so much experience, knowledge and ... Read more professionalism. Enough can't be said about how easy to work with, honest, and helpful she was throughout the whole process. Also, being in touch was effortless and making payments was simple. On top of having a great point of contact for all things food, linens, set-up, tear down, and staff- the food was AMAZING. For days after the wedding we had people texting us that it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. Everyone felt very well taken care of and we couldn't have been happier with how delicious everything was.