Groveland Fairways

Groveland, MA · View map · Visit website

About Groveland Fairways

Groveland Fairways is an elegant wedding venue nestled in the lush settings of Groveland, Massachusetts. This venue offers their couples a personalized “home away from home” experience. The experienced wedding planning staff will cater to your wedding needs, as their sole purpose is to make this a momentous experience for you. Groveland Fairways is an extraordinary choice for any couple.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue can offer both indoor and outdoor options, accommodating 200 guests. With the elegant ambience of a mansion, decor that says “class” as well as beautiful surroundings, your wedding will become more than just an event.

Groveland Fairways offers premium services. From the eclectic cuisine to the comfort of the bridal suite, this venue gives a lot to its couples. More premium services include:

• Event planning
  • In-house catering
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • In-house bar
  • Liability insurance
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
The specialty catering services by Vinwood offer delectable cuisine options. From the braised short ribs to the New England baked haddock, Groveland Fairways gets it right. The following cuisine styles are offered:

• Buffet

133 Groveland Fairways Reviews

J
Jess

Married on 08/17/2019

Best Day of Our Lives (thanks to Groveland Fairways!!)

Groveland Fairways was the first venue my husband and I had toured and we both fell in love but felt like we should see a few more venues just to be sure. After our 3rd or 4th tour, we knew Groveland ... Read more was where we wanted to get married! I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about the grounds at Groveland Fairways, the staff, and Vinwood Catering. I'll start by talking about Liz, our coordinator. From the first minute we met Liz, it felt like we had known her forever. She was so easygoing and calm which kept us very relaxed throughout the entire wedding planning process. She always responded to any questions extremely quickly and was willing to help with anything we needed. She provided so much great advice about everything from the cake cutting, to cocktail hour, to decorations, and everything else in between! She even helped me bustle my dress on the wedding day!!!! Liz was a huge reason why our wedding was one of the best days of our lives. The staff at Groveland on our wedding day was all amazing. Everyone was so nice, polite, and helpful and they would go out of their way to make sure you were having a good time. When we were taking photos during cocktail hour, one of the servers was bringing me over my drink to take sips in between pictures!!! We had a buffet style dinner but the staff served my husband and I so that we made sure to eat! They checked on us multiple times during dinner, even offering to go back up to the buffet for us. I have never received such wonderful service. Vinwood catering was great. The food was delicious and Stephanie was so helpful in planning out everything before our wedding. The grounds at Groveland Fairways are amazing. There are 3 different ceremony locations which are all equally as beautiful! We got married in the summer, and while we wanted it to be outside, we didn't even mind if it rained as the inside fireplace room is so beautiful (it ended up being outside by the terrace which was a dream location!!). We took so many pictures around Groveland and they have all come out so amazing. There really are countless photo locations. We were even able to bring our dogs during the first look to take some pictures with them! All of our guests have commented nonstop about the service, food and beautiful location. Our DJ, who has been in the wedding business for over 30 years, came over to us towards the end of the wedding to let us know he has never seen a better run facility and has never encountered a more friendly, helpful staff than he experienced at Groveland Fairways. Our wedding was truly the best day of our lives thanks to Groveland Fairways and their amazing staff. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this venue to anyone! Thank you all so much for such a perfect day.

C
Cheryl Jarrett

Married on 07/29/2019

A wonderful Wedding venue

Exceptional service! My daughter and son in law had their wedding there this past Saturday. The food and staff were EXCELLENT! Absolutely beautiful grounds! I highly recommend this venue! You won't ... Read more won't find a more beautiful and elegant place! Abundance of staff and exceptional service! The Groveland Fairways truly made my daughter's wedding perfect in EVERY way!

B
Briana Kissell

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Venue!

We cannot say enough wonderful things about our 6/29/19 wedding at Groveland Fairways! Liz and Taylor were there the day of the wedding and they were both amazing. We first toured with Liz last summer ... Read more and knew right away we wanted to have our wedding there. Liz is fabulous, she quickly responded to all of my emails and answered my crazy silly questions, while never ever making me feel crazy or silly. She recommended a florist, DJ, and transportation company, who were all excellent as well. As far Groveland Fairways itself, the venue is absolutely gorgeous. Liz and Taylor did a wonderful job with our decorations, it was a magical feeling walking into the venue and seeing all of our ideas come to life. A huge benefit here is that there are 3 possible ceremony locations so if the weather acts up you can still have a beautiful ceremony inside and everyone will have a seat! We lucked out on the weather and ended up having a perfect ceremony and cocktail hour outside. The reception flowed smoothly and was so much fun, we couldn’t have imagined it going any better. Many of our friends had told us that you don’t get to eat or drink or enjoy your own wedding, that was not the case for us. The staff at Groveland Fairways made sure we had plenty of food and drinks and I can truly say we had fun at our own wedding! Vinwood, the exclusive caterer, was wonderful. We worked with Stephanie and all of the food was amazing. Everything was perfect, all staff was amazing, we highly recommend Groveland Fairways!!