Groveland Fairways

Groveland, MA · View map · Visit website

About Groveland Fairways

Groveland Fairways is an elegant wedding venue nestled in the lush settings of Groveland, Massachusetts. This venue offers their couples a personalized “home away from home” experience. The experienced wedding planning staff will cater to your wedding needs, as their sole purpose is to make this a momentous experience for you. Groveland Fairways is an extraordinary choice for any couple.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue can offer both indoor and outdoor options, accommodating 200 guests. With the elegant ambience of a mansion, decor that says “class” as well as beautiful surroundings, your wedding will become more than just an event.

Groveland Fairways offers premium services. From the eclectic cuisine to the comfort of the bridal suite, this venue gives a lot to its couples. More premium services include:

• Event planning
  • In-house catering
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • In-house bar
  • Liability insurance
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
The specialty catering services by Vinwood offer delectable cuisine options. From the braised short ribs to the New England baked haddock, Groveland Fairways gets it right. The following cuisine styles are offered:

• Buffet

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 06/15/2019

Stunning venue, incredible staff

I cannot recommend Groveland Fairways highly enough! The grounds are gorgeous and immaculate, makes for beautiful pictures. There are many sites available for the ceremony. The staff were incredible, ... Read more professional and the most impressive part of the whole experience. Liz, the coordinator, is so sweet, organized and responsive - she did not miss a beat. I never waited overnight for an email response, she held our hand through the details we weren't sure of, she was wonderful when dealing with my large family during photo time and she saved my broken bustle in the middle of the reception. She could not have made things easier for us. Liz alone deserves 5 stars. The food was incredible. We received so many compliments on the dinner and apps from our guests, many saying it was the best meal they have had at a wedding. Stephanie, from Vinwood Catering, was also very organized, responsive and was mindful of multiple dietary restrictions for our guests. Amanda was incredibly professional and helpful during dinner time, keeping and extra eye on us and our families and wedding party. Our day was perfect and stress free thanks to this staff.

J
Jaclyn

Married on 05/18/2019

The best day of our lives

We got married on May 18,2019 which I can only describe as a fairytale. Susan was great to work with from day 1, and was the ABSOLUTE BEST the day of.. The food was delicious ( although I have never ... Read more had a bad meal there ) and the waitstaff was superb. They were constantly checking in with us to see if we personally needed anything . We took our pictures prior to the ceremony and they did not disappoint even with the brewery still open and customers on the golf course and in the pub they were more then accommodating. I would do it all over again and not change a thing !

A
Amanda

Married on 10/13/2018

The best venue!

My husband and I only looked at one other venue before we came to tour Groveland Fairways, but as soon as we walked in and met Liz, we fell in love with it and knew it was the perfect venue for our ... Read more big day. Groveland Fairways has such an intimate and romantic feel and we loved how comfortable Liz made us feel at our first meeting. She is so sweet and down to earth and you could just tell she was experienced and knew what she was doing. During our planning process, Liz was truly heaven sent. She answered all of my questions quickly and would always would get back to me promptly. She also gave us tons of great recommendations and helpful tips that were really helpful during our planning process. Liz was so on top of everything leading up to our wedding day, that I really didn’t have to worry about any detail. If I was ever questioning anything or stressed I would reach out to Liz and she would always calm my nerves and have a solution. Day of, she was amazing and made everything run perfectly! We couldn’t of had a more perfect day and we owe a lot of that to Liz and her hard work making sure everything went as planned. Not only was the venue gorgeous and very affordable (hidden gem!) and the staff wonderful, but the food was amazing too from their exclusive caterer, Vinwood Caterers. We received tons of compliments on our food and we really enjoyed it all too. We made sure to try the appetizers & took time to eat dinner and I am so glad we did because it was superb. We had the best wedding day thanks to Liz and Groveland Fairways & will never forget the amazing night we had. If you’re considering this venue you should book it now because you will have an amazing wedding day here! Thanks Liz and Groveland Fairways for making our wedding day better than we ever dreamed possible! Amanda & Eric Bruno