Grupo 20:11

Aguada, PR · View map

About Grupo 20:11

Live music is a vital element for a memorable wedding! Don't miss the chance to perfectly round up this important day with our live music band. Integrated by 11 talented musicians with more than 15 years of experience (which includes working with first class local artist such as Manny Manuel, Tonny Tun Tun, Elvis Crespo, Olga Tañon and many more) Grupo 20:11 performs quality music with a varied repertoire that includes energetic Latin music such as merengue, salsa, bachata, plena, etc. In top of that we also perform top 70's and 80's Americas hits. We adjust our show to your preferences as well as to the current mood during the party. In addition our service includes professional sound staff personnel which will assist with varied music during breaks and ensure audio quality from instruments and vocals is at best!

Contact us:

2 Grupo 20:11 Reviews

A
Adenaida

Married on 11/18/2017

Excellent musicians! Everybody danced. Read more Excellent musicians! Everybody danced.

J
Jenny

Married on 05/21/2017

5. 0 Jenny THey ARE THE BEST. I PROMISE! The best in the industry. From initial Meeting to my wedding day they were super responsive and very friendly. They hands down made my wedding day a dream come ... Read more come true. The musicians and vocalists are top notch. My guests are Still talking about how amazing the band was! Perfect mix of Latin and American songs for our mixed wedding. Do not even hesitate. They Are the best!!!! Thank you Harry Lugo for everything!!!!! I would strongly recommend Grupo 20:11 to anyone looking for a reliable,professional service.

Grupo 20:11 FAQ