GSP Fine Photography

Windsor, CT · View map · Visit website

About GSP Fine Photography

GSP Fine Photography has been providing event and wedding photography since 1991 throughout Connecticut, Western Massachusetts, and the surrounding areas. Photographer George S. Petro has more than 20 years of professional experience, offering a unique blend of journalistic, traditional, and dramatic photographic styles. I work with couples to create a wedding album that is personalized and created with care, artistry, and thoroughness. The goal is to capture intimate and emotional photographs, while remaining unobtrusive. And with a basic philosophy to treat your wedding as the most important job of the year.

All GSP Fine Photography wedding packages include planning sessions with George at the wedding sites prior to the event and a DVD of all the proof images in high resolution. The following services are also offered:

• Engagement shoot with save-the-date cards
  • Quick turnaround sampling for social media
  • Albums

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 06/24/2016

I can't say enough about George! When we were looking for a photographer we wanted a cross between traditional and some artsy pictures. He is the perfect mix. Our pictures range from the traditional ... Read more shots of tables and groups of all of our guests (which is great for remembering everyone) to really special artsy type pictures of the two of us on the docs. Our guests kept commenting on how "our photographer was all over the place getting everything." He committed, he got everything. Working with George was a joy! He did our engagement photos, took us on a scouting trip prior to the wedding, and was always responsive through emails. Such a nice person, I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. He took so many great pictures, I don't know which ones to choose for my album/ picture frames! Thank you George for making our day special and documenting EVERY special moment. Don't waste your time on all those photographers who sell you on the bells and whistles that don't make a difference, George is the real deal.

S
Stephanie

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Photos

I can't thank George enough for our engagement photos. My fiancé and I haven't had formal pictures done and were extremely awkward but George put us right at ease. I thought we may have a handful of ... Read more good shots, but George provided us with hundreds of good ones. He was extremely easy to work with and very responsive.

S
Sara

Married on 09/06/2015

George was nothing short of amazing! My previous photographer cancelled last minute and of course panic mode set in but its clear to me that things happen for a reason because our pictures are ... Read more perfect! Our wedding day was crazy and even when I started to panic George stepped in with his calming vibe and was extremely supportive. Don't think twice def book GSP for your event - it was the decision we made!