Guignard Florist

Cicero, NY · View map

About Guignard Florist

There is a difference in Guignard Florist. Guignard Florist gurantees every bouquet is hand-designed and hand-delivered. Our customers always get fresh flowers delivered right to their door.

47 Reviews for Guignard Florist

47 Guignard Florist Reviews

N
Nicole B

Married on 08/10/2019

They were amazing!

Very nice from the start. Showed pictures and flowers came out amazing. Great communication. Great people. Definitely recommend Read more Very nice from the start. Showed pictures and flowers came out amazing. Great communication. Great people. Definitely recommend

J
Jesse

Married on 06/22/2019

Simply Amazing

This Florist made our day super special and the flowers were flawless! Even when it came to making changes in the last days leading up to the wedding they were awesome! Read more This Florist made our day super special and the flowers were flawless! even when it came to making changes in the last days leading up to the wedding they were awesome!

E
Emily

Married on 05/05/2018

I couldn’t have been happier with my choice for a florist for my wedding. Every single flower was absolutely stunning and held up throughout the entire night. We’ve of course kept some to save as part ... Read more of a scrapbook of our special day as well. Thank you so much for being so professional and helpful seeing as I had no idea what I was doing!! I will absolutely recommending you to anyone I am able.