Guillermo Paolisso

Chicago, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Guillermo Paolisso

Guillermo Paolisso, a virtuoso guitarist from Buenos Aires, Argentina, offers wedding ceremony music throughout the Greater Chicago area. Because he offers a range of configurations, couples are welcome to customize his services. The wedding musician specializes in latin jazz, tango, salsa, bossa nova, waltz, choro, bombo and more.

Experience

Since he was six years old, Guillermo has studied Latin music in Argentina and Italy. He is in the fourth generation of a highly musical family.

Guillermo can provide live music as your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He offers different configurations, including a Latiz jazz acoustic trio, classical duo, classical trio, solo guitar and more. His services include:

• Instrumentals

H
Featured
Hannah

Married on 09/23/2017

Guillermo performed at two of my daughter’s wedding events; the rehearsal dinner, which was held in our backyard, and at the wedding ceremony, held in a quaint and lovely Iowa church. Guillermo ... Read more followed through with what was outlined in our contract, and he did so in the most humble, kind, and professional manner. His music tied both events together and was so lovely and profound, it moved the majority of the group to tears both days. Many commented that the music was their favorite part, as they enjoyed listening to Guillermo play some of the best songs of all time, including hits of The Beatles and Frank Sinatra. Guillermo was accommodating and receptive to hearing what we envisioned for the weekend, in terms of the kind of music we hoped he would be able to play, and not only was he able to do what we had hoped for, he also brought his own ideas and expertise to the table. We cannot imagine our wedding weekend without Guillermo and we urge anyone looking for a musician to contact him. If asked to rate Guillermo on a scale from 1-5, I would, undoubtedly, give him a 10!

R
Robyn Mickley

Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Musician

We hired Guillermo as our cocktail hour musician. I was looking for a guitarist and pianist. After hearing him play (we went to a local restaurant where he was playing) I knew he was going to be ... Read more fantastic. We did not want to give him to many directions on what we wanted him to play because he is that good and can play anything! He made cocktail hour fun and everyone enjoyed his music! I would recommend him!

G
George

Married on 09/22/2018

Guillermo was Amazing.

My wife and I hired Guillermo based-upon his talent; he performed wonderfully during our ceremony. In fact, several guests complemented his playing. As an added bonus, Guillermo was responsive, ... Read more patient and professional. I highly recommend Guillermo as he helped make our wedding memorable.