Guitarborist

Missoula, MT · View map

About Guitarborist

My specialty is solo guitar/ukulele/and banjo. I have been a professional musician, and teacher since 2006. My specialty is arranging all types of music, and finding ways to shape an orchestral sound on a single instrument. In choosing to work with me you are choosing a truly custom experience. You can select your favorite music without limitations, and I'll even provide studio recordings of the original arranged works for your wedding video, and personal playlists.

I have all necessary equipment for events up to 500 persons, and I've performed at over 50 weddings. Experience, and calm professionalism really, really matters on the most important day of your life.

Much more information at guitarborist.com

2 Reviews for Guitarborist

2 Guitarborist Reviews

S
Sara

Married on 04/07/2017

I can't even begin to express how amazing Dave at Guitarborist is! My wedding day would not have been nearly as amazing without him. He took the time to get to know my and my fiancé and paid such ... Read more close attention to details about us. He was so entertaining and professional. I have been receiving compliments about him even almost two years later! If you want your wedding day entertainment to go off without a hitch I highly recommend looking in to Dave Francis at Guitarborist!!!

W
Will

Married on 06/25/2012

I can't rate Dave (Guitarborist) highly enough. Truly. His sound is so rich and full it's hard to believe a single person is playing a single instrument. Our wedding was a mix of traditional music ... Read more music (Canon, Jesu Joy) and some modern alternative music (Bright Eyes, Death Cab for Cutie). He played everything beautifully, and had a lot of great suggestions for songs to add that really made the moment for us. I never realized how much music affected me until I heard sweet guitar notes lifting my wife's steps towards the rest of our lives together. It was outstanding! He was punctual and prepared for all of our interactions which included an audition, planning meeting, rehearsal, and of course our ceremony, and cocktail hour. I can remember having issues with a couple of the vendors we hired, but no such issues with Dave. He's a very professional musician.

Guitarborist FAQ