Gulf Beach Weddings

Destin, FL · View map · Visit website

About Gulf Beach Weddings

Gulf Beach Weddings is a full-service wedding package provider based out of Saint Petersburg, Florida, offering affordable packages for all beach wedding locations in Pinellas County, Sarasota County, Manatee County, and Tampa Bay. Since 2001, the team has officiated, photographed, coordinated, and organized more than 3,000 beautiful and beachy weddings. Couples can choose from a myriad of wedding service options so that they can create the ceremony of their dreams, including their ceremony site, music, officiant, and decor. From elopements to larger formal weddings, Gulf Beach Weddings is the full wedding package.

At Gulf Beach Weddings, couples can select from a number of Tampa Bay and Destin beach locations to host their ceremony. From the stunning shores of Clearwater Beach to the charming surf of Siesta Key, Sarasota, Gulf Beach Weddings has a wide range of coastline ceremony spots to choose from. Gulf Beach Weddings can help you plan you civil ceremony, double wedding, military wedding, religious wedding, non-religious wedding, destination wedding, or eco-friendly wedding. Gulf Beach Weddings offers plenty of full-service packages that include essential wedding elements such as:

• Live musicians

S
Featured
Sara

Married on 09/29/2018

My husband and I had a great experience with Gulf Beach Weddings. They were very responsive to emails. Everyone we worked with was very friendly and helpful. The setup was beautiful, and they let me ... Read more change all of the colors last minute. Definitely would recommend to anyone who is looking for a beach wedding.

Teresa
Teresa Nevins

Getting married on 08/05/2020

AMAZING experience

I can not say enough good things about Gulf Beach Weddings. We decided on Miramar Beach in Destin, FL. Their prices cant be beat, to start. We decided on the Intimacy package and the entire set up was ... Read more up was beautiful. Our photographer, Roland, was amazing and really made a great experience before, during, and after the ceremony. Adam, the coordinator from Gulf Beach, was very friendly and accommodating. Donna was our officiant and was extremely friendly. All communication from start to finish was quick and friendly. We ran into some very unfortunate issues during our planning and Gulf Beach Weddings was nothing but extremely understanding and accommodating. We could not be any happier with our experience. THANK YOU!!!

Jenna
Jenna Brock

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Quick to respond

I can say that we are just now booking our November wedding and Gulf Beach Weddings made it so easy and stress free for us. Our planner is quick to respond to emails, I'm talking 1-3 minutes after I ... Read more send my email. He is the BEST at giving me the answers I am looking for and he gives me choices and options. There has not been one concern left unanswered.