Gus & Ruby Letterpress

Portsmouth, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Gus & Ruby Letterpress

Gus & Ruby Letterpress is an invitation boutique and custom design studio in Portsmouth, New Hampshire and Portland, Maine and serving clients worldwide. They believe that every part of wedding planning is a joyous experience, infusing their personality and care into all of their custom pieces. They get their inspiration from almost anything, being sure that your designs reflect your unique styles and visions for your wedding. And don’t worry if you’re outside New Hampshire — Gus & Ruby Letterpress services weddings and couples from Maine to Vermont to New York and beyond!

Gus & Ruby Letterpress offer assembly, consultations, design, printing, and shipping for all their eco-friendly products, as well as additional services like calligraphy, embossed, foil-stamped, laser cut, letterpress, and thermography. And they can do more than just custom invitations! Gus & Ruby are able to provide couples with a small selection of products, including catalog invitations, imprinted napkins, menus, place cards, programs, RSVP cards, save the dates, and thank you cards.

53 Reviews for Gus & Ruby Letterpress

53 Gus & Ruby Letterpress Reviews

Emily
Emily

Married on 06/22/2019

Simply the best.

The paper products were one of the aspects of wedding planning I was most looking forward to working on - and whether or not you feel that way, I promise you that Gus & Ruby will blow you away with ... Read more their friendliness, professionalism, level of service, and quality of their work. I seriously cannot say enough good things about them, and will always cherish their beautiful work as mementos of our wedding. I had several ideas about what I wanted for our save the dates, invitations, and other paper goods, and they went above and beyond bringing my ideas to life. For the pieces that I wasn’t so sure about, they were creative and thoughtful in creating pieces that would complement and enhance our day. The Gus and Ruby team are detail-oriented, fun to work with, and create gorgeous work. They are responsive to ideas and questions, are great at coming up with alternatives if something doesn’t work, and will work with you until everything is just as you want it to be. They want everything to be perfect for you...They even hand delivered our table numbers to my parents’ house the day before our wedding because the color wasn’t just right. Sam, Laura, and everyone on your team, thank you so much for all your hard work - Everything you created was truly a highlight of our engagement and wedding.

A
Ali

Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic design & service!

As a self-professed paper geek (bride), it was important that we work with a great stationer for our wedding invitation. And, we couldn't have been happier with the beautiful wedding suite that ... Read more Samantha at Gus & Ruby helped us design! Samantha was very patient with all of our questions, changes and, at times, in-decision about what we wanted the invitations to look like. We landed on a classic invitation and Samantha helped us personalize it with a custom envelope liner, and formatting the text with italics, capitalization, and more. We would have loved to do more custom work with G&R (budget restraints kept us from doing so), but Samantha made our suite feel custom just through the great advice and customer service she provided. We can't wait to work with G&R again. Thank you Samantha & team!

J
jenna

Married on 09/15/2018

I would recommend Gus & Ruby Letterpress to anyone! We ordered save the dates, invitations and RSVP cards and they all came out beautifully. We worked with Laura; she was an absolute pleasure! She ... Read more made sure the wedding stationery came out exactly as we had envisioned. The experience is worth every penny. The services and products they offer are personalized and a little more special than some of the online companies. If you want something truly unique spend the little extra and visit Gus & Ruby Letterpress. If I ever have a big event again I will be sure to order from them again. -Jenna :)