Guy Harvey Resort St. Augustine Beach

Saint Augustine, FL · View map · Visit website

About Guy Harvey Resort St. Augustine Beach

Guy Harvey Resort is an oceanfront wedding venue located in St. Augustine Beach, Florida. Set right on the pristine beaches of Florida, this resort offers breathtaking backdrops of the Atlantic Ocean. Holiday Isle also features resort amenities to keep couples and guests entertained before and after your big day.

Facilities and Capacity
Guy Harvey Resort is an indoor and outdoor venue to make sure you get all that that you envisioned on your wedding day. Your picturesque ceremony can be held on the beach, although a permit is required if there are more than fifteen attendees. Guy Harvey Resort can assist you with this and make sure that your day goes seamlessly. For a classy reception, the Nautilus Ballroom can accommodate up 160 of your closest friends and family. This space includes a dance floor and access to our adjacent outdoor Terrace area and is able to be rearranged to fit your dream wedding design.

Guy Harvey Resort offers many premier services to make couples feel unique and taken care of on their big day. These services include:

• Setup

13 Guy Harvey Resort St. Augustine Beach Reviews

Scribner Wedding
Gabby

Married on 12/16/2016

Love love love this venue! It's so beautiful both inside and out. Karen, the coordinator, is so sweet too. She made me feel really comfortable and less stressed through the planning process. I haven't ... Read more even had my wedding yet and I'm super impressed. The rates are super flexible and the payment plans they have really reduced my stress.

User6374162

2+ years ago

What a wonderful team of people so willing to work with me and be a single whenever. Read more What a wonderful team of people so willing to work with me and be a single whenever.

K
Kathy

Married on 06/20/2015

John made my wedding beautiful and the food was great and we really enjoyed having our wedding and reception here at holiday isle Read more John made my wedding beautiful and the food was great and we really enjoyed having our wedding and reception here at holiday isle