Gwendolyn Gleason Eco-Chic Couture

Naples, FL · View map

About Gwendolyn Gleason Eco-Chic Couture

"Create the gown of your dreams." Internationally acclaimed Fashion Designer, Gwendolyn Gleason, will custom design a couture gown that astonishes! She incorporates all the latest techniques & technologies available in the best Salons in Paris, New York and Milan. Exclusive Silks, Certified Organic fabrics: Cottons & Linens & PEACE SILK: that I have developed personally............Embroideries, Laces, and Beading are selected for the most discriminating customer. I travel all over the world for my customers sourcing unique fabrics that are fabulously beautiful while being "Earth Friendly." Organic fabrics, especially cottons and linens are cooler and more comfortable and the best thing for a Florida Beach Wedding! www.gwendolyn gleason.com

9 Reviews for Gwendolyn Gleason Eco-Chic Couture

9 Gwendolyn Gleason Eco-Chic Couture Reviews

J
Jenna

Married on 12/31/2010

Given that our wedding was on New Year's Eve, I knew I wanted to add something festive to my bridal look for the reception, but was unsure of the direction to take. Gwendolyn Gleason of Gwendolyn ... Read more Gleason Eco-Chic Couture created the most stunning piece for me – a beautifully delicate feathered fascinator. When talking and sketching with Gwendolyn on design, I was amazed at her creativity, expertise and attention to detail. At one point, Gwendolyn emailed me asking if I had any additional beading from my dress; I later found that she wanted the beading to include within the fascinator – such a thoughtful touch. After seeing sketches and talking with Gwendolyn, it was amazing to actually have the end product. The fascinator created by Gwendolyn reflects our wedding perfectly – the colors are that of our wedding, cream and peacock, and it is the ideal combination of celebratory elegance! Although the piece is a special memento from our wedding day, it is so versatile that I look forward to wearing it in the future at events! Thank you Gwendolyn Gleason Eco-Chic Couture!

A
Audrey

Married on 07/29/2010

I loved my beautiful birdcage veil and fascinator. It was wonderful to have a custom piece made that worked with all aspects of my look: dress, hairstyle, colors. Gwendolyn is very talented! Read more I loved my beautiful birdcage veil and fascinator. It was wonderful to have a custom piece made that worked with all aspects of my look: dress, hairstyle, colors. Gwendolyn is very talented!

K
Kole

Married on 11/05/2008

They designed my wife's dress. They are very professional, and they attend to your needs! Read more They designed my wife's dress. They are very professional, and they attend to your needs!