GypsyEyeMakeup

Mashpee, MA · View map

About GypsyEyeMakeup

GypsyEyeMakeup is based on Cape Cod, MA. Owner and makeup artist, Susanne Ricardo, has over 15 years of professional experience. She prides herself on only using cruelty-free products. Susanne began her makeup career in NYC prior to moving home to the Boston area and then eventually moved to Cape Cod where she currently resides. She has worked for notable brands such as Benefit, MAC, Prescriptives, and Origins. Susanne does not travel to lower Cape, Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket.

Services Offered:
GypsyEyeMakeup works with parties of three minimum to seven maximum. She offers the following services:

• A full face makeup including false lashes and a
cruelty-free lip product for each person
  • Makeup trial for the bride including false lashes
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • She works with a dependable local travel hairdresser if needed
  • Read more...

32 Reviews for GypsyEyeMakeup

32 GypsyEyeMakeup Reviews

C
    Featured
    Colleen

Married on 06/01/2018

I am not someone who wears a lot of make up so I wanted that natural look, but it was also my big day so I did want a little “extra”... Suzanne did an absolutely amazing job! It was perfect!I ... Read more did not look made up but it was enough of a difference that everyone said how good my make up looked !! She even had a coloring book and treats for my daughter. Suzanne was a great person to talk to on the day of my wedding. She was personable, calming and got me excited about the day ahead ! I can’t say enough about how wonderful she was !!!

Samantha
    Samantha

Married on 06/01/2019

A royal job done well for a very happy fairy queen

I has a wonderful experience getting my makeup done by Susanne. I am a novice with makeup so I elected to hire a professional, and I couldn't be more pleased with how it came out. She was a dream to ... Read more work from day 1. On the day of the wedding about 10 women were running around my house. She was extremely neat and considerate and took me to a corner in front of the window for natural light, and she was calm and graceful amongst the chaos. Susanne is extremely professional, uses cruelty free makeup, mine was sensitive and safe for my contact lenses. She was considerate of all my concerns and needs, and she took scrupulous notes during the makeup trial (I'm so glad I did a trial, because I'm pretty type-A and wanted everything to be planned ahead of time). My makeup on the day of was magical, looks really great in the photos. Our theme was A Midsummer Night's Dream with elements from LOTR, and I felt just like a magical forest creature out of fantasy, and yet still looked like ME, just natural enough, like I asked for. I highly recommend Susanne, especially to anyone who is hesitant about getting makeup done for the first time. I have really sensitive skin and had a stress induced rash on my face the day of the wedding. She covered it beautifully and my skin wasn't bothered at all, in fact the rash went away the same day. During both the trial and the wedding day my skin tolerated the makeup well. Thank you, Susanne! I'll post more when I have the professional photos.

S
    Stephanie

Married on 09/28/2018

Susanne did my wedding party this past Sunday and she did absolutely fabulous makeup! I highly recommend her! All my girls were so Beautiful Read more Susanne did my wedding party this past Sunday and she did absolutely fabulous makeup! I highly recommend her! All my girls were so Beautiful