H-E-B BLOOMS

Conroe, TX · View map · Visit website

About H-E-B BLOOMS

A wedding floral service in Midland, Texas, H-E-B Blooms specializes in unique and unforgettable ceremony and reception flowers. Whether your celebration is small and intimate or large and festive, the company is sure to transform your union through its use of fresh cut flowers and plants. No matter your budget, H-E-B Blooms is the ideal choice for premier wedding blossoms!

Products Offered

The florist offers a wide variety of wedding floral services, including consultations, samples, delivery and setup. H-E-B Blooms offers couples an array of floral arrangement options to choose from. Choices include the following:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-florals
  • Single flowers

Areas Covered

H-E-B Blooms proudly offers wedding floral services to couples located in Midland, Texas. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples located in Spring, Conroe, Houston and Cypress, Texas.

140 Reviews for H-E-B BLOOMS

140 H-E-B BLOOMS Reviews

J
Featured
Jan

Married on 07/01/2017

We engaged HEB Blooms to do the arrangements for my daughter’s July 1st wedding. Several years ago, another daughter had used HEB for her wedding as well, so we were familiar with the quality of ... Read more service that we could expect. We met with a floral consultant several months prior to the wedding, and together we planned all of our floral arrangements and addressed bridal party needs as well. Two weeks before the wedding, we found out that our consultant had quit. Needless to say, we were frantic that our order would not be filled. Amanda to the rescue. We were contacted by Amanda who immediately arranged another consultation, and we were able to recreate our vision for the wedding. She assured us that she would be able to handle every detail and would personally oversee the project. The delivery went as planned, and the arrangements were beautifully created utilizing the color scheme that we had selected. The bridal party bouquets and boutineers added the perfect pop of color for the blush and ivory palette. In addition, we ordered eleven tall arrangements and eight smaller bubble bowl arrangements and a guest table arrangement for the reception. The highlight of the floral displays was the cascade of roses on the wedding cake. Stunning! Thank you, Amanda, from the Lincoln Heights floral department at HEB.

Mandi
Mandi

Married on 11/30/2018

Epic Flowers Great Price

Incredibly helpful. I have a brown thumb so I don’t know much about greenery. They totally got my vision and brought it together in the best possible way. We got 6 centerpieces, 3 bouquets, 4 ... Read more buotonnieres, 3 large arrangements for the arbor.

A
Amanda

Married on 10/05/2018

Beyond perfect!

Jodi Fagen with HEB Blooms on Blanco & 1604 in San Antonio is amazing! She is incredibly talented and executed my vision perfectly for my wedding. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful. I would ... Read more definitely say that the flower arrangements at my wedding came out better than I ever imagined because of her! She also took the time to meet with me and talk through different color schemes and flower options. I would highly recommend booking her as your florist! Thank you so much Jodi for going above and beyond!