H&H Entertainment

Buffalo, New York · View map · Visit website

About H&H Entertainment

H&H Entertainment is an Erie County, New York-based wedding sound and lighting company specializing in setting the perfect tone for Buffalo, Rochester, and South Towns as well as Lockport, Ellicottville, Grand Island, and beyond. They are locally owned and operated, and their training and deep knowledge of wedding entertainment has been consistently trusted by couples to generate energy and bring the fun to wedding after wedding.

Experience
H&H has been serving couples for several years with DJs who have been in the production business for many years beyond that. Their event experiences range from weddings with 400 guests to more intimate and private parties.

At H&H Entertainment, the service does not stop at the DJ booth. Couples can expect the following at a minimum:

• Consultation

C
Featured
Candice Jeff

Married on 05/29/2016

I know a perfect 5 star review seems simple: "They were fantastic! Highly recommended! " But I can't put into words how pleased we were with Dan and H&H Entertainment! We live in Rochester and Dan was ... Read more more than accommodating during the entire process, meeting us near Rochester when we couldn't drive to Buffalo, promptly returning calls and emails, checking in with us occasionally to see if we had any questions. He loved our choices in music but was able to make wonderful suggestions when we were at a loss. His tastes in music were so similar to ours that we didn't have a single worry that he would play less-than-fantastic music selections. I've been to weddings were most of the music was good but there were a few questionable selections. Not with Dan! Every song he played was spot-on! We also hired H&H for a photobooth. It was a HUGE hit! They brought wonderful props, many of which we'd never seen before. Our guests loved the booth! H&H put together a wonderful scrapbook of all the photobooth images, as well as gave us all the digital copies so we can share them! The only regret I have is that with all the wedding-craziness going on, my husband and I didn't get a chance to get in the photobooth ourselves. I really wish we had done that. Thank you Dan and H&H! We couldn't have been happier!!!

M
Muriel

Married on 07/05/2019

Perfection!

AMAZING! I can't say enough about Dan and the entire H&H Entertainment team! They were wonderful to work with. The dance floor was full of people dancing from start to finish, no one ever wanted to ... Read more leave the room because there was always great music to dance to. Not only was the music perfect, but Dan was so attentive and thoughtful throughout the entire night! He kept us on schedule (in a way that calming and not at all stressful!), checked in with my husband and I throughout the night to see if there were any songs we wanted to here, he even found time to go and get us our drinks when we noticed ours were gone. It was truly amazing! I would recommend H&H Entertainment over and over again! Our wedding day was the best night of our lives and we thank Dan and the team for this.

L
Lena

Married on 07/04/2019

Wonderful experience

From start to finish, working with Dan & Tim was an absolutely wonderful experience. Dan was SUPER helpful, responded quickly to calls and emails, and was very flexible. He took the time to contact us ... Read more us to discuss details for the wedding and was very accommodating to our requests. We were especially blown away by how quickly he created our wedding document and how easy he made the whole process. On the evening of the wedding, DJ Tim was absolutely wonderful. He frequently checked on us to make sure we were comfortable and even got us drinks! I could continue with many many many more examples of how Tim made our evening absolutely perfect, but I'll spare you all the details. We really cannot stress how wonderful of an experience it was working with H&H Entertainment. Bottom line - if you are looking for professional, fun, and top-notch DJs, look no further!!!