H & M Entertainment

Bayamon, PR · View map

About H & M Entertainment

Ofrecemos los servicios de:

Dj y Animación ( con música variada)

Karaoke (alrededor de 14,000 pistas en inglés y español)

Música en vivo (bailable, serenatas, bohemia)

Sonido ( micrófonos inalámbricos, sonido para 500 personas, proyector, luces profesionales, maquina de humo)

Para más información: (787)-429-3474/ 616-5261 hmentertainment1@gmail.com www.hmentertainment.net

El mejor servicio al mejor precio

3 Reviews for H & M Entertainment

3 H & M Entertainment Reviews

K
Kristy

Married on 05/08/2010

Excelente servicio... Read more Excelente servicio...

S
Sharon

Married on 06/08/2013

Yaniel was extremely affordable and was flexible on being booked with very little time left to my event. Read more Yaniel was extremely affordable and was flexible on being booked with very little time left to my event.

Eva
Eva

Married on 07/22/2011

3.7

I contracted H&M to be the DJ for the reception and for live guitar music during the ceremony and cocktail after the ceremony. I tried to get in contact with him a few weeks before the wedding to be ... Read more sure and set the music I wanted to be played in the ceremony, it was almost impossible, by some time it was really stressful for me because I couldn't be able to talk to him to a point I thought I would need to contract someone else the last minute. He finally answered an e-mail, but it was not enough for me to set the exact music to be played. The day of the wedding although there was a bad weather that day, the timing for his setting was really tight with the schedule we already had established. I have no argument during the activity, and for the price it was ok, what I liked was the flexibility on the music I could choose and the sound, lights and performance was great.

H & M Entertainment FAQ