H.O.F. Decor

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About H.O.F. Decor

H.O.F. Decor is a wedding florist located in Montego Bay, St. James, and James Hill, Jamaica that specializes in designing bespoke luxury weddings according to your personal taste. Their goal is to create a wedding day that you and your guests will look forward to and remember for the rest of your lives. Whether you are planning a smaller, intimate gathering or a larger, momentous occasion, you can have specialists by your side who will listen keenly to your ideas and make your vision a reality.

At H.O.F. Decor, they believe that each couple and wedding deserves to be treated with their uniqueness in mind. This is why they bring together some of the best designers and fabricators to create spectacular designs that exude your personality in every way possible. The specialists at this company are passionate about providing exceptional service to their clients, from concept to execution and beyond. Wedding floral services and arrangements include the following:

• Consultations

J
Featured
Jared Graves

Married on 11/02/2018

Most Amazing Wedding Experience Ever!

My wife and I got married at Iberostar in November of this year and I cannot express how thankful we are to have done so! The staff was AMAZING, everything was done far beyond our wildest ... Read more expectations. A special thank you to all of the wedding coordinators, flower people, DJs, and photographers that made our event the best wedding ever! People are still talking about what an incredible time we had and how beautiful everything was. And it cost us far less than what it would have been in the United States, only this wedding was way better than any I have been to locally. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Jared and Lauren Graves

C
Cathrina Clarke

Married on 01/05/2019

Beautiful experience

The we’re extremely professional I definitely will recommend this vendor to anybody planning a wedding everything down to the flowers where beautiful Read more The we’re extremely professional I definitely will recommend this vendor to anybody planning a wedding everything down to the flowers where beautiful

S
Sharlene Nelson

Married on 12/15/2018

A Blissful experience!

I approached this team with my Bride’s wedding ideas less than a year prior to the impending nuptials. The chief operator (Kevan Stewart) was familiar to me prior to the approach but what I never ... Read more expected was to be treated like family. During the months leading up to the wedding day his team had been quick to respond to all my emails and queries. They assisted to point out little details that might have been overlooked and made suggestions that were more than welcomed. The assistance on the day of the wedding was beyond what any planner could have asked for. They worked assiduously to set up on time, assisted with small details that were never a part of their duties and waited around to see what else they could give a helping hand with. They went above and beyond their regular vendor duties and had absolutely no qualms about hurrying to assist with last minute requests. The florist, the planners, the setup crew...my couple’s wedding would never have been the succes it was without them. So much love and respect to every single one of you!!! A very pleased Planner...