HÁBITAT

Baltimore, Maryland · View map · Visit website

About HÁBITAT

HÁBITAT is perfect for couples looking for a modern, high-vibe, and city-based wedding. HÁBITAT event space offers over 3,000 square feet of newly renovated industrial chic space, right in Baltimore City, three blocks from Patterson Park which works out GREAT for pictures. The space is stunning; with modern sputnik chandeliers, lush tropical plants, tons of natural light, and a large balcony with views of Patterson Park and the Pagoda.The stylish entrance features Moroccan tile and wood, while inside you’ll find dark floors, and white painted brick. The building strikes a perfect balance between modern convenience and accurate historic charm. All couples are welcome at HÁBITAT.

Facilities and Capacity

We can accommodate up to 225 for a standing/cocktail reception or up to 150 for a seated event. The versatile space offers endless options for placement of cocktail tables, buffet stations, dance floor, and bar.

The separate cocktail hour space is finished with tropical plants, flower murals, a built-in bar, high ceilings, great light and two walls of windows that pull up if the weather is nice.

HABITAT is designed to host your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.

HÁBITAT is wheelchair accessible and allows outside vendors. Table and chair rentals are included in all of our wedding pricing, and your rental time in the space is completely exclusive.

Other Details

• Bring your dog for your ceremony!
  • The entire venue is installed with SONOS speakers for your personalized playlists while you get ready and during cocktail hour.
  • We’ve got great options nearby for after-parties!

Other Services

In addition to hosting full-scale weddings, HABITAT is also available for:

• Showers

6 HÁBITAT Reviews

Karen
Karen Yaesikell

Getting married on 06/04/2028

Beautiful Space, professional staff, and overall wonderful experience!

The event staff at Habitat was very responsive to my emails, as well as patient with all of the questions I had. I was planning an event for International Women's Day and they made themselves readily ... Read more available to assist. Andrew and Mimi made sure all of the details were set and kept the event running smoothly! They made recommendations for me for things I hadn't thought of or needed help with as far as food, furniture, set-up, and photography. This space not only offers a beautiful event floor, but there is also a space on the first floor available for smaller events that is just as beautiful! There is even a balcony where you can see the city skyline. When planning this event, I looked at many places in the city but once I saw Habitat, I was sold. This is a very unique space that is tailored to meet all of your event needs. Whether you are having a wedding, social event, or a party- this is your place! Thank you Habitat team!

F
Flannery Mcardle

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Beautiful space! Great staff!

We had such an amazing event at HABITAT! Andrew and Mimi were incredibly accommodating and flexible - they met our every need! The space is beautiful with a ton of light and gorgeous plants lining the ... Read more the walls creating almost a greenhouse effect. Our guests raved about the space all night long. Andrew went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly on the night of the event, allowing us to be at ease and enjoy the night. I highly recommend Habitat!

Cheryl
Cheryl Black

Getting married on 10/05/2019

My perfect venue

I fell in love with this venue when I saw the pictures online. My family and I scheduled a tour and it was even more beautiful in person. This was the first and only venue that I looked at, because I ... Read more knew instantly it was the one. Andrew was so helpful and enthusiastic. He explained the space well and Gave me a vision of what my special day would look like in this space. I love the exposed brick, you can do anything with this space less is more!!