HACIENDA DON CARMELO

Vega Baja, PR · View map · Visit website

About HACIENDA DON CARMELO

RISE & SHINE

After Hurricane Maria, we are pleased to inform that we are offering our FULL SERVICE to all our customers.

4 Reviews for HACIENDA DON CARMELO

4 HACIENDA DON CARMELO Reviews

Featured
User2719093

2+ years ago

We got married at Hacienda Don Carmelo in Vega Baja Puerto Rico. We found the place online and we are so lucky. They helped us plan the whole thing mostly over emails as we live in the states.I ... Read more wanted a beautiful venue outdoors with character and unique to Puerto Rico and this place was perfect. We were able to enjoy every aspect of the wedding planning and the wedding. The food was amazing, the decorations were just what I wanted and the ceremony was beautiful. All of our out of town guests keep commenting on how beautiful ou venue was.

C
Cindy

Married on 03/31/2018

Hacienda Don Carmelo is a magical place!. Our wedding was pure perfection! The staff is amazing, flexible, friendly and responsible. They would do anything to make your dream day a dream come to ... Read more life. Thank you Melba and Cesar for everything. We will never be thankful enough

J
Jaime A

Married on 07/26/2014

My wife and I got held our wedding on La Hacienda Don Carmelo and the experience was a drea come true! The place is beautiful and just made our special day more meaningful! Thanx again HDC! Read more My wife and I got held our wedding on La Hacienda Don Carmelo and the experience was a drea come true!! The place is beautiful and just made our special day more meaningful!! Thanx again HDC!!