Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue

Miami, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue

Hacienda Los Robles Is a rustic wedding venue located minutes from Miami. Our barn is nestled in a grove of shady lychee trees.

Facilities and Capacity
With a half-dozen different event spaces, Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue can be the host site for celebrations ranging in size from 30 to 400 people. Ceremonies may take place outdoors under the elegant wooden pergola or in front of the classic barn door, while receptions can be hosted in the barn, in the oakwood terrace or under the stars in the working grove. You may book a tour in advance to take a walk through and check out the lychee grove, barn, oakwood terrace, pool and front veranda. For weddings, it’s busiest here October through December. If you book a day, the place is yours entirely and no other events will take place there on that day.

Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue offers a venue rental package that provides a set number of hours of coverage (as in, facility usage) along with things like portable restrooms. Things that sweeten the deal a bit: There’s a bridal suite, and it’s a pet-friendly venue. Offerings include:

• Parking
  • Valet
  • WiFi

Cuisine
Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue allows couples to use outside vendors, but only those who are licensed and insured. Keep this in mind if booking your engagement party, elopement, ceremony or reception here as well.

Location
Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue has hundreds of mature lychee and longan trees on the property, which are gorgeous, fragrant and rustic additions to your wedding day and wedding photos. The fact that this business doubles as a bed and breakfast is a win-win for you and your guests; plan ahead to lock down your plans for an overnight stay. Up to 10 people may stay over the night prior to your wedding and then enjoy breakfast the following day, complete with mimosas.

5 Reviews for Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue

5 Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue Reviews

Kitsia
Featured
Kitsia

Married on 12/01/2018

A beautiful enchanted place!

Hacienda Los Robles is an enchanted place. It is beautiful, unique, intimate, and very romantic. My husband and I are nature people. He is very practical and I am a fantasize romantic. We were looking ... Read more for a place that was beautiful on it’s own, had lots of nature, and most importantly, we wanted it to feel intimate. Our vision was the look and feel of a mini destination wedding, with the comfort and intimacy of an elegant family backyard wedding. HLR had everything we wanted plus a few extra charms! The little cottages so beautiful decorated, the lychee orchard, the old Ford truck… Every one of our guest kept asking how we found such beautiful and perfect place. The great characteristics of HLR does not stop there, on the contrary they get better. You will first meet Belkis, the owner, who with her genuine care and kindness will make you feel like part of the family. Her husband, Marcial is very helpful and very accommodating to all our needs. They both work hard to ensure you have the dream day you envision. We opted for the all inclusive package and it was awesome!!! The entire staff is super friendly and they all helped immensely to fulfill our dream vision. The food was delicious, I have family members still talking of the “arroz campesino”. The cake was very tasty and beautiful. The DJ totally rock the party. Everyone, latins and gringos, did not stop dancing!! And the bartender was so helpful from the beginning. He advice on the amount and kind of drinks we should purchase for the party and the day of the wedding he was very professional and entertaining to our guest. Haciend Los Robles without a doubt is the perfect venue. Without any hesitation I recommend you go and take a look at this magical enchanted place.

B
Brides Sister

Married on 11/14/2018

Brides Sister

My sister got married this past weekend(11/10/18)Through out the whole experience she was smiling ear to ear. She kept on telling me how happy she was and how beautiful the place was. Everyone in my ... Read more family enjoyed Hacienda Los Robles to the point that we felt that we were home. In my years of doing events and working for multimillion companies have I ever experienced such a wonderful venue. I know quality when I see it. The owner and her family of this location are the most loving and humble individuals I have ever met. In most events I have coordinated, it is hard to find leaders that are genuine and passionate about guest experience. These owners exceeded that. I honestly would hire them for any of my children’s future wedding or maybe for me to get away with my husband for 3 nights for a bed and breakfast service. I actually ended up asking the owner when there would be some availability to do that for my anniversary. Haha! Keeping in mind I live in the Homestead area which goes to show that there is something unique about this place. The serenity you experience is like no other. You can see from all of the past reviews prior to 11/10/18 that they have delivered a memorable experience to past guests. Sure, you can have an indoor wedding as well some where else and there are some beautiful hotels and condos that have amazing preparation for this kind of venue. But I have to say if I had to do it again, I would marry my husband and renew our vows at Hacienda Los Robles. It would be very hard for me to believe anyone that would say otherwise or would speak negatively about this place. As a business owner, I know how difficult it is to maintain a good name but it’s not difficult when you genuinely love people and love what you do. Especially when it is family owned. So that being said, there will always be opposition when you are doing the right thing. Especially in a business like this. People will make up lies and there are unkind people in this world that are just unhappy and want to see others fail. So when I read any negative reviews from other business. I take with a grain of salt. I want to say thank you to all of the SF catering men and women that were part of my sisters wedding. The owner Denyce of SF catering when out of her way to Go above and beyond. The SF team were so kind and personable. I’m actually going to refer them to ge company I work for. For the coordinator that organized the wedding for my sister and her husband which he even was telling me how great everything turned out. And for the owner Belkis. You should be proud of all of your accomplishments and your love for people. Thank you for your professionalism. Ps- I will call you for that bed and breakfast! :). May God continue to bless you for blessing others. May his live shine upon you and your business. And may His covering be upon you and your family. He’s got you in the palms of His hands.

J
Jorge Vera

Married on 11/10/2018

Father of the bride

As father the bride for event held on 11-10-18, I would like to thank you for providing my daughter and her husband and their guest with a memorable experience. The owners and staff of the Hacienda ... Read more Los Robles made the event a success. They made every effort to assure that the needs of the bride and groom were taken care of so that they would enjoy their special day. Needless to say, the peace and tranquility that you receive as soon as you arrive at the Hacienda Los Robles provided a calming effect to both of them. This is a unique place to have such an event. In speaking to the bride and groom, they were delighted on how the entire event was conducted. I will not hesitate to refer to anyone who wishes to conduct in your ranch.