Hacienda Tres Rios Resort - Rivera Maya

Playa Del Carmen · View map

About Hacienda Tres Rios Resort - Rivera Maya

There's something about the Hacienda - the air, the light, the legends - that makes everything you do here more intense. That's why Hacienda Tres Ríos is a special place for life's special moments: weddings, renewal of vows, honeymoons, or anniversary celebrations.

Whether your wedding is at sunset on the beach or a more traditional ceremony, let our professional wedding planners design the perfect wedding for you, amidst the amazing landscapes of our white sand beaches, three natural rivers, and numerous cenotes. Let the beauty of the Riviera Maya in Mexico, surround you in the most important day of your life.

2 Reviews for Hacienda Tres Rios Resort - Rivera Maya

2 Hacienda Tres Rios Resort - Rivera Maya Reviews

C
Candace

Married on 05/19/2015

3.1

We chose to have our wedding at the location of our timeshare. I have mixed emotions about the service that we received. Daniella (the wedding planner) was very friendly and very professional, but ... Read more often difficult to reach. She did work with me quite a bit and went out of her way to make sure that we got the exact look that we were going for when we saw her in person. Reservations was another story entirely. Francisco was rude, aggressive, and he lied to myself, my husband, and my 85 year old grandmother who was tricked into believing she was paying for one thing while being given something completely different. We ended up having to work with his supervisor to straighten things out, but at one point, when we were trying to get in touch with his supervisor, he got on the phone and pretended to be his supervisor!! And then when we figured it out, he told us that it didn't matter because he wasn't going to allow us to speak with his supervisor. I really do hope he got fired because the resort was absolutely beautiful and we had an amazing time. I absolutely hate that we had such a bad experience in the beginning.

K
Kesha

Married on 06/26/2018

0.5

Don't do it. Better option is to have it at villa at Hacienda tres Rios if you don't like the vendors they work with you will be forced to pay a 500$ vendor fee per vendor that you select and hire ... Read more thats not on their list of vendors. Better to book a villa and hire a vendor of your choice. I brought my own decorations for a small wedding of about 22. Saves tons of money doing it this way. The planner/wedding manager was awesome so if you do have it here ask for Argenis wonderful person. Reception area for wedding area was gorgeous ceremony area could have been combed before set up. Otherwise beautiful.

Hacienda Tres Rios Resort - Rivera Maya FAQ