Haiku I Do

Asheville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Haiku I Do

Haiku I Do is an all-inclusive wedding venue located in Asheville, North Carolina. With elegant simplicity, this venue offers lush landscape, many event space options, and a romantic setting for an unforgettable celebration that you and your guests can remember for years to come. With many packages to choose from to suit your needs, their expert staff will take care of every detail so you can relax and enjoy your special day.

Facilities and Capacity
Haiku I Do offers both indoor and outdoor event space options for a one-of-a-kind ceremony and reception. You can choose from several romantic settings within their private and beautifully landscaped grounds: under the lighted pergola with raised koi ponds and a flower mural as your backdrop, in the rustic elegance of the covered chapel, the zen gardens, or the outdoor cascading deck. The venue can accommodate weddings of up to 150 guests. They also provide full kitchen facilities as well as a beautiful dressing suite with vintage décor and plenty of mirrors.

Haiku I Do offers all-inclusive packages for a seamless wedding experience that include a wedding coordinator, officiant, decorations, photographer, champagne toast, flowers, tables, linens, and seating. They have many event rentals available to complete the atmosphere you have always dreamed of, such as centerpieces, altars and arches, decor, dance floor, lighting, tents, audio equipment, furniture, and aisle runners. The venue has ample parking available for you and your guests, and is also wheelchair accessible. They are available to host ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, elopements, and rehearsal dinners. The wedding-related services they offer include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Outside vendors
  • Setup and cleanup
  • WiFi

Cuisine
Haiku I Do offers many in-house bar services for your special day, including bartenders and a champagne toast. They allow for outside alcohol to be used during your event. They will also supply all needed barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens for your celebration.

21 Reviews for Haiku I Do

21 Haiku I Do Reviews

Maureen
Featured
Maureen Chason

Married on 06/01/2019

Rehearsal Dinner/Wedding Eve Bash

This venue and staff are amazing! We had a dinner (45 people) and gathering (120 people) for our out of town guests the Friday evening before our son's wedding. Haiku I Do was a huge hit with all our ... Read more guests. It's a magical space with an Asheville vibe. I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer, Sandy and all the staff. They made it fun and easy to enjoy the evening while they handled all the details professionally and efficiently. Five stars all around. Book with confidence!

D
Deborah Mickler

Married on 05/31/2019

Deborah-worker with catering company

I recently had the pleasure as a server with a local catering company, to work at Haiku I Do. What a lovely team of professional, friendly folks! The venue is beautiful and laid back, the service ... Read more impeccable. Jennifer and Sandy are the best! I recommend them with the highest praises!

C
Chloe

Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful and funky garden wedding

We had a springtime wedding here, and everything went really smoothly. Haiku I Do is great because it's basically a one-stop shop, and the garden is so gorgeous. Everyone kept saying how pretty the ... Read more venue was. They were flexible and let us have complete control over our catering and other vendors. Jennifer and Sandy were a responsive team, and we had a positive experience.