Hailey Golich Photography

Flagstaff, Arizona · View map

About Hailey Golich Photography

ABOUT HAILEY

I'm a minimalist, adventure seeker & traveling wedding photographer currently living between the small mountain town of Flagstaff, Arizona and the red rocks of Sedona, Arizona. I spend most of my time outdoors: canoeing along the river, off-roading to catch the sunset on top of a mountain and going camping with my family. So, whether you're planning an elopement at Horseshoe Bend & Antelope Canyon, an engagement session on top of Cathedral Rock in Sedona or a desert wedding in Phoenix, I want to join you on your adventure! I've traveled all over the world (to over 35 countries!) so whether you're planning a local Arizona wedding or an elopement across the ocean, I'm ready to hop on the next plane to wherever your heart desires.

I'm driven by new experiences; inspired by people, and capturing their love stories.
It would be an honor to tell yours.

YOUR WEDDING DAY:

We are made for adventure & I believe love is the greatest one of all.

I've spent many years traveling all over the world & while I have the memories, it's often the images I look back on to remember what I have experienced.

I want the same for your wedding day. I want you to not only remember what everything looked like, but rather how you felt. The emotions behind every glance, smile, and tear. My goal is for you to be able to look back at your photographs and experience your wedding day over & over again.

9 Reviews for Hailey Golich Photography

9 Hailey Golich Photography Reviews

Salema
Salema Akand

Getting married on 09/08/2019

Horseshoe Bend Photoshoot

Hailey is absolutely amazing! My husband and I did a pre wedding photoshoot at Horseshoe Bend and the entire experience was out of this world! We felt super comfortable and at ease with Hailey ... Read more directing us and taking our shots. It felt like a friend had come along with us on our little journey. Hailey is super quick with sending the photos (the SAME week!!) My husband and I are blown away by how our pictures turned out. We are so thankful to Hailey for not only capturing such beautiful shots, but giving us an experience of a lifetime which we will never forget. Thank you Hailey!

Angie
Angie

Married on 10/20/2018

Jeremi and I never expected to get the photos back so quickly and to receive all 266! We were blown away by Hailey's talent, customer service and professionalism. She was absolutely amazing and a joy ... Read more joy to be around. The reaction that I have received from showing the photos to friends has been nothing but positive. With that being said, Jeremi and I are booking her for our wedding!!

J
Jennifer

Married on 11/04/2016

We truly cannot speak highly enough of Hailey! We initially booked Hailey for a photo-session-turned-proposal in Flagstaff after seeing her AMAZING Instagram feed. We considered photography one of our ... Read more top 3 priorities for our wedding, and although we knew we could hire any photographer, without hesitation we chose Hailey again. She's quick to respond, happy to give us her time, easy to coordinate with, and made me feel like no request or idea for either our surprise-proposal or engagement sessions were "too much to ask." She strived to make our experience everything we wanted and certainly delivered. I am so obsessed with our photos! She made us feel so comfortable on camera, resulting in photos that captured "us" and not just posed pictures of two people. Hailey is also one of the sweetest, most genuine people we've met, and we loved talking and laughing with her during our sessions. We can't wait for her to photograph our Phoenix wedding and would recommend her to everyone!