Hailey Makeup Artistry

3 Hailey Makeup Artistry Reviews

G
Genna

Married on 06/30/2018

Hailey and her assistant were absolute dreams to have on my wedding day! From beginning planning until the day of we knew we were in fantastic hands! Hailey’s knowledge and professionalism made her ... Read more stand out at my makeup trial and she perfectly created my wedding day look. She even told me how to reapply my lip gloss, but to be honest I never needed to! In addition to making me feel my most beautiful she made my whole bridal party, mom, mother in law and sister in laws glow! Hailey was so easy going she made even our youngest flower girls feel comfortable with a little lip gloss. We can’t thank Hailey enough for making our memories beautiful, she knew exactly how we wanted to look and made it reality!

B
Brandon

Married on 06/16/2018

Hailey was my make-up artist for my wedding and did an AMAZING job! I kept getting compliments all night about how great my make-up looked! During my make-up trial Hailey asked me specific questions ... Read more questions and knew exactly what I wanted based on my answers. She was super professional, friendly, and is very knowledgable about what she does. Her prices are also very fair and reasonable as well. I can't express enough how great she was--I would recommend her to anyone!!!

R
Rachel

Married on 11/05/2016

Hailey did the makeup on my wedding day for my mom, four bridesmaids, and me. She is fantastic! I am very nervous with anything near my eyes, so I was a little hesitant to have someone do my makeup, ... Read more but Hailey was quick and gentle. She listened to what I wanted, and we all looked awesome. The ceremony was at 11 am, so we had our makeup done early in the morning. My makeup still looked good after tearing up at the ceremony. All of our makeup still looked good all day. We had a campfire with our bridal party that night, so when I say it looked good all day I mean ALL day from when she put it on to when we took it off that night.

Hailey Makeup Artistry FAQ