HAIR Affinity

Chatham, MA · View map

About HAIR Affinity

We are located approximately 1 mile from downtown Chatham - close without all the traffic and with plenty of parking.

We are a full service hair and nail salon offering coloring, highlighting, styling and cutting, wedding hair and makeup services as well as manicures and pedicures.

7 Reviews for HAIR Affinity

7 HAIR Affinity Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 06/23/2018

Hair Affinity was amazing in so many ways and so easy to work with! Aimee and her staff of professionals made sure my bridesmaids and I looked PERFECT on my big day! Lindsay and Hailey came to our ... Read more rental to do hair and makeup and it was most fun "girl" time I have had in a while. We got along so well with Lindsay and Hailey and were laughing, sharing music and honestly making the big day less stressful and more beautiful. All of us girls looked amazing, somehow my hair managed to stay put through hours of dancing. I think the professionalism and friendliness of the staff are what makes Hair Affinity a great choice for wedding hair and makeup. I feel like I have known the staff for years and I have only been there 2-3 times.

User5442322

2+ years ago

L-O-V-E! I cannot say enough good things about the staff at Hair Affinity. I am not your typical bride, I have no freaking clue what I'm doing or what I want. I was scared to go to a salon fearing the ... Read more the worst kind of unapproachable people but Hair Affinity is THE BEST. They walked me through everything, asking me all about my day and what kinds of styles I thought I might like or what I definitely didn't want. We did a trial, and I cannot say enough good things about them. They're the best. I'm working with Cassidy, she's fun, upbeat and HONEST. Girl she will tell you what you want to know! They're also doing my nails and the other bridesmaids for my big day. I will recommend them to everyone I meet. BOOK HAIR AFFINITY! Aside from all that (as if it's not enough) the salon is bright and beautiful, the rest of the staff is friendly and funny and I just had such an amazing time. I was so, so nervous about my wedding day beauty routine and they are 110% taking care of me. I love them.

User4143551

2+ years ago

Thank you so much for making us Pennsylvanians look so amazing! You girls are so talented and so much fun! Everyone looked beautiful! Read more Thank you so much for making us Pennsylvanians look so amazing! You girls are so talented and so much fun! Everyone looked beautiful!!!