Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa

Irvine, CA · View map · Visit website

About Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa

Hair and make up by Nazeera Aqa is a wedding hairstylist and makeup artist in Irvine ca They understand that this is your special day, and they are devoted to making your vision come to life. With Hair and make up by Nazeera Aqa, you can expect an unforgettable and fun beauty experience.

Experience
Nazeera is the owner of the company. With more than 10 years of experience, she can help your personality and style shine through.

The makeup and hair artist uses high-quality brands with rich pigment and coverage. Nazeera offers consultations, hair trials and makeup trials. Her services also include:

• Blowouts
  • Textured styling
  • Updos/styling
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Areas Covered
This wedding beauty service is located in the Irvine .Services are available throughout Orange County, San Diego, LA ,Santa Barbara, Westlake Village Camarillo,Ventura,Woodland,Hills,Calabasas,

Oxnard, Moorpark, Simi Valley, Valencia, Los Angeles and entire southern Ca and Northern Ca.

62 Reviews for Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa

62 Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa Reviews

A
Featured
Andra

Married on 10/29/2011

I was searching for someone to do my hair and makeup for my sister in law's wedding. I was so blessed to have found Nazeera! Luckily for me she was available in such short notice. I also booked her ... Read more to do the bride's up-do hair along with the rest of the girls in the wedding party. One of the bridesmaid's ended up asking her to do her makeup on the spot because she really liked the way my makeup turned out! Nazeera was very friendly, had an awesome attitude and great conversation. I will definitely keep Nazeera's number handy and absolutely recommend her to anyone.

C
Caitlin

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Never felt so beautiful

Right away I knew that I had made the right choice with Nazeera. As a first time bride with not a lot of experience I wasn’t sure what questions to ask or where to begin. From our first phone call she ... Read more was so helpful and thorough and I felt comfortable that I would be in good hands. With so much on your plate as a bride it's always nice to feel like you can trust someone to be on top of their part. When I arrived for my trial she asked a lot of questions and looked at the photos I had saved to make sure she had a clear idea of the look I was going for. Since I was on the fence about which look I preferred for my eye makeup she gave me two options, one on each eye, which both looked amazing and ultimately I ended up choosing the things I liked about each and making some tweaks to make it exactly what I envisioned. She also gave me some great recommendations for skin care products that I ordered and used up until the wedding and definitely saw a difference. On the day of the wedding she arrived with her assistant and quickly set up and got to work. Her assistant did amazing hair and all of my bridesmaids makeup looked perfect. Both were flexible and accommodating and nailed every look that was asked for. I loved my wedding look and it lasted the entire night! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for someone who listens to what you want and does it even better than you imagined!

C
Cristina Reyes

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Amazing! Best of the Best

Nazeera is completely professional and her makeup/hair skills are amazing! Highly recommend. Read more Nazeera is completely professional and her makeup/hair skills are amazing! Highly recommend.