Vogue Affairs

New York, New York · View map · Visit website

About Vogue Affairs

HAIR AND MAKE UP BY VOGUE AFFAIRS is a hairstylist based in New York, New York. Owner and artist Monica has a passion for creating timeless and glowing looks on her brides. With a love for bridal hair and makeup, she knows how to make her clients look and feel fantastic, to provide for them long-lasting wear and all the while, creates a fun and luxurious experience. She assures her clients will have a flawless look that will look gorgeous in photos for those forever memories.

HAIR AND MAKE UP BY VOGUE AFFAIRS offers professional hair stylists and makeup artists ready to make you look glamorous. Monica offers the following services:

• Consultations

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 10/28/2017

Monica and her team was absolutely outstanding. I was just married on 10/28/17 and Monica and her team came to Long Branch, NJ to do hair and make-up for my bridesmaids and myself. She and her team ... Read more made my bridesmaids so comfortable and accommodated everyone's wishes and needs. Everyone looked absolutely stunning. I have very fair skin, and Monica was able to make me look special for my wedding day but accommodate my wish for a natural look. If you are looking for THE BEST for your wedding or event, Monica and Vogue Affairs is it - hands down, no questions asked! Thank you Monica for making my wedding day a dream come true!

R
Rash Zapal

Married on 04/06/2019

flawless and elegant work!

I hired the team of Vogue Affairs for my Indian wedding this past summer. Monica and her team are extremely talented, they nailed all the different looks for my wedding party and myself. We were all ... Read more very pleased!

A
Alice

Married on 11/24/2018

Felt like a Queen!

I found Monica thru weddingwire. She did such an amazing job on my hair and make up, she understood exactly how I wanted to look. The trail was fun and relaxing, she took her time and put me at ease ... Read more since I was so undecided. My hair and make up lasted all night. I recommend Monica and her team for you wedding or any other event.