Hair and Make Up Diva

La Mesa, CA · View map · Visit website

About Hair and Make Up Diva

Hair and Makeup Diva is a beauty company located in San Diego, California that provides wedding hair and makeup services throughout Southern California. Michelle, the owner, is a licensed hair and makeup artist who has years of experience working with a diverse range of clients, creating beautiful looks for all occasions. Michelle has a special affinity for weddings, as she wants to make every client’s wedding day more beautiful in whatever way she can. She strives for excellence in all her services, endeavoring to make clients look and feel their absolute best and to help them achieve their desired look.

Hair and Makeup Diva offers a variety of beautifying services, crafting looks that range from the traditional “girl next door” to the more flamboyant “diva.” Michelle and her team of professional stylists can provide service for groups of up to 20, with group discounts available. Makeup options include airbrushing, contouring, and fake lashes, as well as facials before application. For hair, the team provides the following services:

• Hair coloring

J
Featured
Janet

Married on 07/22/2017

What can I say. Michelle is awesome. She took a idea, a picture and a dream of what I wanted and made it come true. I presented a picture to Michelle of the mack up I wanted and the hair style; and ... Read more she made it happen. My mother, whom is really picky; witness Michelle doing my hair and make up and she too was very impressed. Michelle made my wedding a dream, I am so blessed to have her in my corner and she did an amazing job. Highly recommend. Thank you Michelle so much. Mrs. Janet Avery

Emily
Emily Basilio

Getting married on 10/13/2019

Outdoor wedding

I met Mchelle at a bridal bazaar and she and her team did beautiful work for the brides on the runway. I gave her pictures of what I wanted and she did exactly what I had asked! She did great work on ... Read more my hair and make up. She even taught me a few things that I didn't even know about makeup and styling hair. She is very easy to get along with and would recommend her!

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 07/07/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup

There work speaks for itself. To do my 5 bridesmaids and myself it took from 10 till 2:40 so plan accordingly. There work is well worth it though! Beautiful 100% Read more There work speaks for itself. To do my 5 bridesmaids and myself it took from 10 till 2:40 so plan accordingly. There work is well worth it though! Beautiful 100%