Hair and Makeup by Sabrina

Glendale, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Hair and Makeup by Sabrina

Hair and Makeup by Sabrina is an Arizona-based business specializing in bridal hair and makeup. Owner Sabrina Huizar is a licensed cosmetologist who ensures her clients feel beautiful with the use of contour to airbrush makeup.

Hair and Makeup by Sabrina offers high-quality services for weddings, formal events, and photo shoots. In addition to offering consultations, group services and group discounts, she also offers a wide array of bridal beauty options, including:

• Airbrush makeup

6 Hair and Makeup by Sabrina Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 01/27/2018

I was referred to Sabrina by a friend and I am so glad she told me about her! She is absolutely amazing and is so incredibly sweet! She did my hair and makeup (as well as 6 bridesmaids and my mom) for ... Read more my wedding over this last weekend and it was sheer perfection. It looked flawless and everyone loved it!! I will definitely be referring as many people as I can to her!!

J
Jessica

Married on 01/21/2018

Sabrina did a wonderful job doing my hair and makeup for my wedding! She was very flexible and willing to change small things in order to make sure I was 100% happy. I’ve had my hair and make up ... Read more professionally done in the past for special occasions and have never really liked the end result. Sabrina changed all that! I met Sabrina the week of my wedding for my hair/makeup trial and it’s amazing that for just meeting me she was able to create the wedding look I wanted. She made sure the final look was what I was going for, while still feeling like me. I had so many compliments throughout my wedding of how great my hair and makeup looked! Sabrina also did hair and makeup for my sister and hair for my mom and sister-in-law. Everyone loved how their hair/makeup turned out! Highly recommend Sabrina!!

B
Briana

Married on 01/12/2018

Sabrina did my hair and make up for my best friends wedding so when it was my turn she was my first choice. She made me feel so beautiful for my special day and my girls felt the same way! I would ... Read more recommend her to anybody who is getting married or is in a wedding party