Hair and Makeup by Sarah

Scottsdale, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Hair and Makeup by Sarah

Hair and Makeup by Sarah is a hair and makeup company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Sarah, the founder, is a creative and artistic cosmetologist. With more than 15 years in the beauty and fashion industry, her mastery of her cosmetology skills improves every year.

Experience
In addition to being a trained cosmetologist, Sarah also holds advanced certifications in airbrush makeup, bridal hair, updos, extensions, keratin treatments, hair cutting, and coloring. She has also been an educator for Paul Mitchell and several salons nationwide. Fairytales Hair and Makeup Company uses her as a featured artist for weddings for Disneyland and Walt Disney World.

A multitude of beauty, hair and makeup services are provided by Hair and Makeup by Sarah. These include the following:

• Consultations

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 04/12/2014

Sarah is amazing. Seriously amazing, I cannot say that enough. I found her on the Knot and I reached out to her on doing my hair and makeup on my big day: she responded to me within a matter of ... Read more minutes. She did both my hair and makeup, as well as the rest of my bridal party for my big day and everyone looked STUNNING. Michele was there to do hair as she too pulled off some beautiful looks (my mom in particular couldn't have been more thrilled with her hair:)) We had so many compliments! She was able to help each one of us get to a look that we loved: what I appreciated most about her is that she really takes the time to listen, but also make suggestions as well. She is so sweet and accommodating and a truly talented hair and makeup artist--if you want to look perfect on your big day you def want to work with Sarah!!

K
Kara

Married on 01/05/2018

BY FAR the BEST of the BEST! Not only do you get AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL hair and makeup, you get a professional who is personal, cares about what YOU want (even if you change your mind 50 times like me), ... Read more and truly makes you feel special for any occasion. I have been in A LOT of weddings and have had my hair and makeup done by many different people, and Sarah is by very VERY far my favorite of all--her style can be anywhere from unique to simple. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Sarah for helping make my special day PERFECT!

C
Camille

Event date: 08/18/2017

Sarah is a wonderful and extremely talented hairstylist. She is also very knowledgeable about hair. She is punctual and professional. She does color and cut on my hair. My hair always turns out ... Read more gorgeous. I would highly recommend her as a hairstylist.