Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.

Stony Point, NY · View map · Visit website

About Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. is a professional hair and makeup service based in Stony Point, New York. Stephanie Cangialosi, the owner of the service, has been working within the beauty industry since 2009 and is a graduate of Capri Cosmetology School in Nanuet, New York. Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. strives to turn your dream vision into a reality, creating a stunning look that reflects your individual personality.

This Sony Point-based service makes it a priority to get to know you, developing a genuine understanding of your personal style and taste. Stephanie allows clients to avail of initial consultations, ensuring their complete satisfaction with their final look for their big day. Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. provides the following beauty services:

• Blowouts
  • Coloring
  • Extensions
  • Haircuts
  • Textured hair styling
  • Updos
  • Contouring
  • False lashes

12 Reviews for Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.

12 Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. Reviews

Jennifer
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 05/26/2019

Very talented and sweet

Choosing someone to do your hair an makeup for an occasion such as your wedding can be very intimidating. I took a chance going with someone who works independently and it paid of tremendously. ... Read more Stephanie is so sweet, very flexible, responsive, and talented. Her prices are very competitive as well. I had my first hair and makeup trial with her and she was able to recreate a style I found on pinterest almost to a T. As for my makeup, we went with something very natural looking originally. But when I came across something a little more bold that I wanted to try, Stephanie was also more than willing to do a second trial. Stephanie is very sweet and attentive. She made sure I loved how my look turned out and was willing to make any last minute adjustments if needed on the day of. She made sure me and all my girls were happy with our looks and freshened up our curls before leaving. My hair and my makeup lasted through, sweat, tears and dancing all through the night. I felt so beautiful and glamorous. Thanks Steph!

T
Theresa Thomas

Getting married on 12/05/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Stephanie is the best! I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she executed it perfectly. My bridesmaids were also pleased. Everyone looked amazing, I highly recommend her! Read more Stephanie is the best! I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she executed it perfectly. My bridesmaids were also pleased. Everyone looked amazing, I highly recommend her!

J
Jessica

Getting married on 11/02/2019

Stephanie did an amazing job on my hair and makeup trial for my wedding. She arrived on time and began with a consolation. She listened to everything that I wanted and achieved the look for my wedding ... Read more day perfectly. I can’t wait for the day of and am so happy I choose her!! I’ve used stephanie for previous weddings that I have been in and she always made brides and bridesmaids feel comfortable!