Hair by Andrea

Nyack, NY · View map · Visit website

About Hair by Andrea

Hair by Andrea Mobile Hair Design is a professional hair and makeup company based out of Nyack, New York. Andrea Joyce, the owner of this unique business, is a skilled hair designer with more than 20 years of experience. She serves brides all over Westchester, Bergen, Rockland and New York City. Hair by Andrea Mobile Hair Design hopes to provide a stress-free experience, while making you look your best on one of the most important days of your life.

Experience

Andrea Joyce is well versed in custom styles, hair extensions, color and straightening. She’s honed her craft at Paul Mitchell Signature School, Christine Valmy International, Aveda, SoCap USA and Coppola. In the past she was a senior designer at one of Los Angeles’ top salons, where she worked with celebrities for the Golden Globes, the Jimmy Kimmel Show, the MTV Music Awards and Andrea Bocelli MSG winter concert

This full-service hair and makeup company is happy to work with wedding parties of any size. Andrea has a team of professional stylists who will ensure everyone looks beautiful in a timely fashion. You're welcome to come to her salon in Nyack, or she'll come to you on-site, whichever you prefer. She also offers both hair and makeup trials, so you can test out your look before your big day. Additional service include, but are not limited to:

• Blowouts

M
Featured
Mom of the Bride

Married on 08/03/2012

Andrea did our hair for my daughter's wedding. Andrea had brought 2 assistants with her. Andrea did an absolute amazing job on each of us and her calm demeanor made each one of us calm. Andrea came ... Read more well prepared, plenty of time, never made us feel rushed. We had 2 grandmothers, 1 mother (me), 6 girls, 1 flower girl and 1 guest and of course the bride (my daughter) I highly recommend her! I found her accidentally when my daughter's original hair stylist cancelled on her 2-3 months in advance. Thank you GOD that she was available and for that block of time that we needed her. She had another wedding to go to....but you would never have know it. She was not the least bit frazzled or rushed. She made the party all match...we pretty much gave her an idea of what we wanted and we were (each one of us) pleasantly pleased! Thank you again Andrea! We recommend you to everyone since!

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/14/2019

Andrea is great! I was the maid of honor in a wedding and Andrea did a fabulous up do for me and everyone loved it! It lasted until the wee hours of the night and withheld one crazy conga line!I ... Read more totally recommend her. I use her as my regular stylist also and she's just awesome.

A
Allana Gauzza

Married on 08/03/2019

Andrea was amazing!

I hired Andrea for my 8/3/19 wedding. I went to a hair and makeup trial with her earlier in the year and found her nice, relaxed, and professional. I loved my trial and hired her for my actual ... Read more wedding. She did my hair and makeup and hair for my bridesmaids. Our wedding was an earlier start time so we started hair and makeup at 5am! Andrea was right on time, came prepared with everything she needed, and with a great attitude, even so early in the morning. My hair and makeup stayed flawless all day long! Andrea finished us up around 7:45am and I went on for photos (mostly outside for about an hour), the ceremony (outside for about 20 mins in the heat), a 4 hour reception, and a 4 hour after-party. All in all from 8am-10pm everything stayed beautiful! Andrea was great and I highly recommend her for your wedding or next event.