hair by De Lash

Hammonton, New Jersey · View map

About hair by De Lash

Hair by De Lash is a bridal hair stylist based in Hammonton, New Jersey and servicing the surrounding area. This team of hair stylists has over 11 years of experience in the beauty industry, and infuses passion with expertise in order to provide you with professional and quality hairstyling for your wedding day. Hair by De Lash will provide a fun and lighthearted atmosphere, and will help you achieve a wedding look of natural, effortless beauty.

Hair by De Lash is a team of expert on-site hair stylists that will travel to all locations in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, bringing quality hairstyling services to your home, bridal suite, or hotel. They provide high-quality hair products and styling tools, and service brides and bridal parties. Hair by De Lash offers consultations in order to listen to and coordinate with your wedding vision, and they also offer trial hair sessions, so that you can try out different styles. Their team offers blowouts and specialize in bridal updos.

9 Reviews for hair by De Lash

9 hair by De Lash Reviews

Kira
Kira Smaniotto

Married on 05/19/2019

Hair dresser

Need a professional hair dresser for your wedding who is reliable and skillful and passionate about hair? Well look no further. Kelly and her partner were fabulous the morning of my wedding, not to ... Read more mention accommodating as well. Each girl she did she put so much care into and made us all feel so comfortable as she worked on our hair. I was so pleased with how my bridesmaids hair came out and even more thrilled with mine! Beautiful work! This company goes above and beyond, i would recommend them to anybody!

Danielle
Danielle Cappuccio

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing wedding hair for myself the bride and bridesmaids.

Kelli is a true pleasure to work with. She is extremely talented and will ensure you have the exact look you are looking for! She is very quick to respond and very professional. I have full faith in ... Read more her that she will do wonders for any bride or even just a cut/color or blow out.

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 03/30/2019

Highly Recommend!

Kelli did an amazing job for my wedding on March 30th, 2019. She did my hair, and my bridesmaids and mom's hair the morning of my wedding and I couldn't be happier with the results. She was super ... Read more helpful and flexible as I was a little indecisive about what I wanted to do for hairstyles. I couldn't have chosen a better person to make sure my bridesmaids and I looked great the day of my wedding. Kelli is very talented and I would highly recommend her for any wedding or event!