Hair by Desilee

Knoxville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Hair by Desilee

My name is Desilee! I am a hairstylist in Knoxville, Tennessee. I specialize in wedding hair & hair color. I look forward to working with you!

Hair by Desilee is a licensed hair stylists and offers many hair services, including hair coloring, haircuts, updos, and styling. She can work on groups of up to 12 and would love to perform hair trials to practice and perfect looks before your wedding day. Hair by Desilee is also available for on-site hair services.

56 Reviews for Hair by Desilee

56 Hair by Desilee Reviews

K
Featured
Katherine

Married on 05/13/2017

There are not enough positive things to say about sweet Desilee! She's so calming and accommodating to any needs- and on your big day these are 2 qualities you need in someone! Everyone was so happy ... Read more about their hair on my wedding day. She made it everyone look their best and feel beautiful. Would recommend her service to anyone! INCLUDING any cuts or colors you need prior to your events!

H
Hannah Katherine Mitchell

Married on 06/15/2019

Bridal Party Hair

Desilee made myself and all my bridesmaids looks beautiful! She is truly so talented! She also did such a great job with my flower girl make her look beautiful and feeling comfortable! Read more Desilee made myself and all my bridesmaids looks beautiful! She is truly so talented! She also did such a great job with my flower girl make her look beautiful and feeling comfortable!

Kerri
Kerri Malin

Married on 06/09/2019

Absolutely amazing, went above and beyond!

Desilee was an absolute dream! Not only did she create completely beautiful hairstyles for me and my girls, but she also did it willingly at 6:00am on a Sunday... I was amazed. If I could go back to my ... Read more my wedding day, I would use her over and over again, no doubts!!