Hair by Emily Bunn @ BAAR Salon

Muscatine, IA · View map · Visit website

About Hair by Emily Bunn @ BAAR Salon

Hi! My name is Emily Bunn, I am located in Muscatine, IA at BAAR Salon. Not only is there a in salon option but I will also travel to you! I have been a stylist for 7 years not only focusing on special occasions but I am Redken Color and Design certified. When it comes to your wedding day I specialize in up-dos, styles, traditional and airbrush make-up. I strive to to not only have you looking and feeling your best but make the beauty process of your wedding go as seamless as I can.

3 Reviews for Hair by Emily Bunn @ BAAR Salon

3 Hair by Emily Bunn @ BAAR Salon Reviews

E
Emily Wieskamp

Married on 06/01/2019

Em Bunn Is the Best!

Emily goes above and beyond. She is so sweet and genuine! She not only came to the church to do my flower girls hair, but she stayed until the ceremony to make sure mine was perfect. I recommend her ... Read more to anyone and everyone!

M
Madison Holton

Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing Stylist!

Emily is amazing at what she does! She takes your vision and perfects it into a beautiful updo. Another perk, it stays in place the whole time and looks as good at the end of the night as it did right ... Read more when she was finished. She is willing to go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect!

A
Allison Phelps

Married on 08/12/2017

Such an amazing experience. Emily is the best!

I would highly recommend Emily Bunn to anyone looking for a bridal hair stylist! She was confident, efficient, and genuinely cared. The most important thing to her was making sure that we were all ... Read more happy and confident, which was refreshing and made for a smooth start to the day! Everyone wanted a different style and she completely nailed it…everyone looked so beautiful! I received so many compliments, and it still looked perfect by the end of the night! Not to mention she is just the sweetest; she really helped me stay calm during the day while getting ready. Plus her prices are very reasonable! I highly recommend this lovely talented lady!

Hair by Emily Bunn @ BAAR Salon FAQ