Hair by Gina

Amesbury, Massachusetts, MA · View map · Visit website

About Hair by Gina

Hair by Gina is a hair and makeup business in Amesbury, Massachusetts. Owner Gina Mellone has trained at Paul Mitchell Academy, Redken Academy in New York City, and Joico Academy. She specializes in natural-looking, dimensional hair color and long and short layered cuts with maximum movement and style. Gina takes the time to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques in the beauty industry. Mia Allen, Nicole Vater, and Betsy Dillon are part of Hair by Gina's image-makers who are willing to travel to the client's preferred location. This team of beauticians spent years honing their craft to find the right techniques to produce that ideal customized look.

Hair by Gina offers consultations prior to the wedding event to make sure their clients' desired look is accomplished. They can cut, color, and style hair, with blowouts, extensions, keratin treatments, textured styling, perms, and updos. In addition, they offer airbrush makeup and tweezing and waxing hair remoal services.

66 Reviews for Hair by Gina

66 Hair by Gina Reviews

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 07/14/2018

Gina was great to work with! She was so sweet and accommodating for myself and all my girls! I had brought a few idea pictures to my hair trial and she made them into a reality. Any part of my hair ... Read more that I was unsure about, she took the time to fix and perfect! Everyone's hair looked flawless and the updos stayed in all night long!

P
Paula

Getting married on 04/26/2020

Amazing!!!

Gina did an amazing job. She made me feel and look awesome on my special day. She was professional, on time and understood the exact look I wanted and executed it perfectly! She managed to do my hair ... Read more and makeup and well as my mother and 3 sisters in no time! I highly recommend using Gina for your special day!!

C
Caitrin

Married on 12/01/2018

Awesome hair and makeup!

Working with Gina (and Nicole as her assistant) was a breeze. She was very responsive and up to the challenge of styling myself, 4 bridemaids, and two mothers. From the trial at her salon, to going to ... Read more to to the salon for the perfect hair cut pre wedding, to the day of the wedding, everything could not have gone smoother. Everyone looked absolutely stunning and she made my dream come true with my updo and makeup for my Dec 1 wedding. Highly recommend 10/10!