Hair By Jessi

Statesville, NC · View map

About Hair By Jessi

Hair By Jessi is a hair styling company located in Statesville, North Carolina, servicing the surrounding areas. The company aims to provide personalized services and aims to get to know every client to create a look that reflects the client’s style and preferred taste. Jessi is the company’s owner and main operator. With over seven years of experience in the industry, Jessi is a licensed cosmetologist and is passionate about making each client feel as beautiful as possible before their wedding or special occasion.

Hair By Jessi provides a range of hair styling services and is willing to go above and beyond to ensure all expectations are met and no small detail is overlooked. Working closely with every client, the company offers consultations to discuss styling ideas and hair requirements before any service is provided. Hair services offered include blowouts, extensions, updos, hair trials, and on-site hair. For wedding party services, the company can accommodate up to 10 clients per booking.

9 Reviews for Hair By Jessi

9 Hair By Jessi Reviews

T
Tammy Hoak

Married on 03/17/2019

Great hairstyles for wedding!

I would like to highly recommend Jessi as a hair stylist for any event. She did an amazing job styling my hair (bride), my daughter's hair (maid-of-honor), and my mother's hair for my wedding on St. ... Read more Patrick's Day 2019. She came to our location, and she was able to carry out our visions. She was so pleasurable to work with!

M
Madison

Married on 06/01/2018

Amazing, wonderful, and fantastic!

Jessi did PHENOMENAL job making me feel absolutely beautiful in my bridal portraits and my wedding. She is beyond amazing, and such a kind spirited lady! Read more Jessi did PHENOMENAL job making me feel absolutely beautiful in my bridal portraits and my wedding. She is beyond amazing, and such a kind spirited lady!

J
janel

Married on 06/17/2017

Jessi was absolutely fabulous! She knocked out my 2 sisters, 2 bridesmaids, my mom and me (the bride) in 4 hrs. We did a practice run a couple months in advance and it didn't really turn out how I had ... Read more wanted - it was probably my fault for not being more specific. However, when game day came she did a wonderful job filling my requests and I absolutely LOVED my hair. Thanks Jessi!