Hair By Lindsay Baxter

Poughkeepsie, New York · View map · Visit website

About Hair By Lindsay Baxter

Hair By Lindsay Baxter is an experienced hairstylist in Poughkeepsie, New York, who’s worked with more than 500 weddings over the years. Owner Lindsay has been working in the hair industry since 2006 and currently offers wedding style services to brides, wedding party members, and flower girls. Hair By Lindsay Baxter will travel to other locales outside of their Hudson Valley location. Lindsay has created voluminous looks for women with long, flowing curls, side-swept looks, updos featuring tasteful accessories, and polished chignons.

Hair By Lindsay Baxter consults with possible clients to cover their needs, and she books trial runs with those getting married and those in the wedding party. Some of her services include updos, styling, and blowouts. She’ll style up to 25 people in a group.

34 Reviews for Hair By Lindsay Baxter

34 Hair By Lindsay Baxter Reviews

V
Victoria B

Married on 02/16/2019

Winter Wedding with Lindsay

Lindsay was amazing to work with from start to finish. She listened closely to what I wanted and executed exactly as asked! Her calm and confident demeanor put me completely at ease. Not only did she ... Read more she make me look beautiful, but my entire bridal party as well, seamlessly working with several different hair types and styling requests. My mom had recently lost some hair and was very concerned ahead of the wedding. Lindsay took the time to chat with her and put her mind at ease. On the day of, she put extra effort into making my mom look and feel beautiful. It really shows that Lindsay takes pride in her work and loves what she does. I highly recommend her to future brides!

A
Amanda Mayfield

Married on 02/09/2019

February wedding!

Lindsay was extremely professional and super helpful / responsive. I was very indecisive on my hair and sent her a range of style from all down to up-dos and somehow, she knew exactly what I wanted ... Read more and I couldn’t have been happier. She was also very quick, we finished everyone’s hair and makeup ahead of schedule, leaving even more time for pictures!! Thank you Lindsay!!!

L
Lauren

Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing NYE Wedding Hair

Lindsay was absolutely amazing. I showed her a few pictures and explained what I wanted and she matched it perfectly! All of my girls (a bridal party of 10 and 2 mothers) had gorgeous curls that ... Read more lasted the whole evening! Lindsay was on time and ready to go, and had everyone’s hair finished, including touch ups, ahead of schedule! I couldn’t be happier with how my hair looked for my wedding!!