Hair by Lindsey

3 Hair by Lindsey Reviews

M
Molly

Married on 10/05/2017

Lindsey is an absolute rockstar. She did an incredible job wedding day coming in early and keeping me and my 8 bridesmaids on schedule all day (a task in itself! ) without ever making anyone feel ... Read more rushed or undervalued. She came up with creative and unique styles for each girl and knocked it out of the park with my wedding hair! She was a pleasure to work with and a blast to be around on the big day. Our trial run was a breeze and she did a great job balancing my "vision" with her own personal touch. She's an artist! I loved her and her work so much I have utilized (and recommended) her expertise many times since- she will become your go-to girl whenever you need to impress! She never disappoints!

C
Cristin

Married on 06/03/2017

Lindsey was able to do exactly what I envisioned for my wedding day hair and it held the whole night! I have had her do my hair for every big event because she always does an amazing and thorough job! ... Read more And she is always a joy to work with, she made getting ready such a special time!

H
Holly

Married on 07/28/2012

Every time Lindsey has styled my hair I feel like a model! She is able to understand your vision and execute flawlessly. I highly recommend her for your wedding, date night, or any occasion. You WILL ... Read more NOT be disappointed!

Hair by Lindsey FAQ