Hair by Mags

La Quinta, CA · View map

About Hair by Mags

Hair by Mags is a wedding hair company based in La Quinta, California. They are passionate about providing their clients with a perfect, long-lasting look for such a special celebration. Every customer they work with is sure to receive their undivided attention, with attention to detail that will leave you feeling your absolute best.

Hair by Mags is happy to meet with clients ahead of the wedding day to perform a consultation and trial service. This allows each party to get to know each other, so that the client's style and personal taste can be reflected in the design. Hair by Mags offer blowouts, extensions, textured hairstyling, and updos, depending on customer preference. They believe that everyone deserves to feel relaxed while getting their hair done, so on-site services can be provided. Hair by Mags is licensed, and can accommodate groups of up to five people.

4 Reviews for Hair by Mags

4 Hair by Mags Reviews

Paulina
Paulina

Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing service

Thank you, Maggie, for making me look so beautiful on my special day. You did an outstanding job. Everyone loved my look! You were able to capture what I wanted and even better. Keep the good work! Do ... Read more not look any longer, you will be very pleased if you decide to hire Maggie.

K
Karri

Married on 04/08/2017

Maggie showed up a bit early to set up and make sure thing were rolling right on schedule! My party was small but she took the job seriously :-) everyone's hair and makeup were beautiful and lasted ... Read more all night ;-) Maggies prices are what brought me to her but, her work makes me recommend her to everyone I know !!!

R
Rosanna

Married on 03/17/2017

This day will be with me for the rest of my life. Thank you for making it so memorable! Everything was perfect! Read more This day will be with me for the rest of my life. Thank you for making it so memorable! Everything was perfect!