Hair By Nicole G

Poughkeepsie, NY · View map · Visit website

About Hair By Nicole G

Located in Poughkeepsie, New York, Hair by Nicole G is a wedding hair styling service, traveling to weddings and offering beautiful hairstyles for brides on their special day. Nicole Garcia has been a part of the industry for over 10 years, enabling clients to express themselves while enjoying an unrivaled experience. Nicole studied at the Aveda Institute of New York City and is privileged to meet many people and craft a variety of diverse looks.

Hair by Nicole G is thrilled to travel to you and make your haircare dreams a reality. Specializing in formal updos, textured styles, braiding, extensions, and blowouts, the licensed freelance hair artist can replicate any hairstyle you desire. She can easily do classic chic looks or boho styles and will provide you with a hair trial to ensure you’re happy with your picture-perfect wedding day look.

1 Reviews for Hair By Nicole G

1 Hair By Nicole G Reviews

K
Kate

Married on 07/21/2018

Nicole is a goddess!

Nicole was delightful, professional, and SO skilled from the word go. She responded to my many (many) emails, and was such a pleasure to work with! I especially appreciate how she took the time months ... Read more months ahead of my wedding to compile inspo pictures for my party members' desired hairstyles, and how she organized a detailed schedule--for 10 ladies (no small feat)!--that kept our special day running smoothly. And I LOVED MY HAIR SO MUCH!! Nicole listened to everything I said and matched my dream hairstyle exactly. I was over the moon, and my guests were complimenting the style all evening. I would recommend Nicole and her team to anyone and everyone; she was truly a godsend. Thank you Nicole!

Hair By Nicole G FAQ