Hair By Salina Carter

Brentwood, CA · View map · Visit website

About Hair By Salina Carter

Hair by Salina Carter is an experienced wedding event hair stylist based out of the east bay. Salina’s goal for all the events she works with is to make a unique and memorable experience for her clients. She will stay up to date with all the freshest styles and trends so that you look incredibly fresh and fabulous for your wedding event. Salina’s clients have often said that she exceeds expectations and that she goes above and beyond her normal call of duty to satisfy her clients. With Hair by Salina Carter, you’ll feel beautiful and fabulous on your wedding day.

Hair by Salina Carter offers professional hair styling services to brides and bridesmaids. Services offered in her beauty packages include various hair styles, textured styling, hair extensions, and other beauty related services. Other services offered include:

• Blowouts

C
Christina H

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Wedding Hair

Salina is amazing and she was the right one to create the look I visioned, for my wedding day! Not only is she sweet natured, she’s professional, listens to your ideas and vision, prompt, and ... Read more creates your perfect look! My hair stayed put all day and night and looked amazing! Besides myself, she created the perfect look for my bridesmaids too! Thank you again, Salina!

Cindy
Cindy

Married on 05/25/2019

Loved my hair!

I would absolutely recommend Salina to a friend! She is so talented, and I LOVED my hair on my wedding day! Read more I would absolutely recommend Salina to a friend! She is so talented, and I LOVED my hair on my wedding day!

S
Shannon

Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding hair goddess!

Salina is a hair goddess! After seeing photographs of her work, I knew immediately she was the hair stylist I wanted for my wedding. From scheduling the trial to setting up the place/time of arrival ... Read more the day of the wedding, she was flexible and easy to work with. Salina works very efficiently, is extremely talented and a perfectionist. My up do the day of the wedding turned out even more dreamer than I imagined + it held the entire night! Also, My entire bridal party was very please with how their hairstyles turned out. It has been a month since the wedding and I am still receiving compliments on what a beautiful up do I had, all thanks to Salina!