Hair By Salina Carter

Brentwood, CA · View map · Visit website

About Hair By Salina Carter

Hair by Salina Carter is an experienced wedding event hair stylist based out of the east bay. Salina’s goal for all the events she works with is to make a unique and memorable experience for her clients. She will stay up to date with all the freshest styles and trends so that you look incredibly fresh and fabulous for your wedding event. Salina’s clients have often said that she exceeds expectations and that she goes above and beyond her normal call of duty to satisfy her clients. With Hair by Salina Carter, you’ll feel beautiful and fabulous on your wedding day.

Hair by Salina Carter offers professional hair styling services to brides and bridesmaids. Services offered in her beauty packages include various hair styles, textured styling, hair extensions, and other beauty related services. Other services offered include:

• Blowouts

34 Hair By Salina Carter Reviews

Juliette
Juliette Szabo

Married on 07/27/2019

Calm, talented and easy to work with

Salina recently styled my hair for my San Francisco wedding and she was amazing. I absolutely loved my hair on the day, but more than that, Salina was so easy to work with. I live in Australia so ... Read more planned my wedding from the other side of the world, but Salina never made that an issue. She was flexible in finding time to FaceTime with me, flexible in exploring international payment options, and did not mind when I completely changed the style I wanted between our hair trial and the wedding day. I cannot recommend her highly enough. If you book Salina for your wedding day hair, you will not regret it.

Alma
Alma Tinajero

Married on 07/13/2019

A true artists

Salina is a super talented hair stylist. She is very professional and easy to work with. She arrived on time and finished everyone's hair earlier than I expected. My hair looked amazing on my wedding ... Read more day and it lasted all night! Thank you Salina for helping me feel beautiful on such an important day of my life!

E
Erika Burg

Married on 06/22/2019

Freaking amazing

Salina was amazing to work with for my June 2019 wedding! She is professional, super sweet, and TALENTED. Salina did my hair along with 6 bridesmaids and I was always at ease. Everyone looked amazing ... Read more and my hair stayed perfect and intact all night. She can do anything but is a braid master.