Hair by Sarah Schorr

Ogden, UT · View map · Visit website

About Hair by Sarah Schorr

Hair by Sarah Schorr is a hair and makeup artist in Salt Lake City, Utah. Specializing in bridal work, Sarah glams up clients for their big day, and her portfolio photos show brides sporting various hairstyles, including long and loose waves. Hair by Sarah Schorr is based in Utah but is available for out-of-state and destination weddings. Through a drive to do good work as well as professional integrity, she will accommodate each client’s individual needs so they end up with the look they envisioned.

Hair by Sarah Schorr works with brides and their loved ones, such as close relatives and members of the wedding party, during trial appointments for hair and makeup. Some of her services include:

• Wedding Hair
  • Tattoo coverage

37 Reviews for Hair by Sarah Schorr

37 Hair by Sarah Schorr Reviews

User7166008

I started going to Sarah about two years ago, and have not and will not go to anyone else. She is the most personable and friendliest hair stylist I have ever gone to. I look forward to not only ... Read more getting my hair done, but also catching up with her. Everything I want she does, including my crazy requests. I have never ever left her chair not 100% satisfied. I recommend her to everyone I know and will continue to do so! Definitely my #1 go-to gal!

K
Katie Lasater

Married on 03/13/2019

The best at what she does!

Sarah is the only person I will get my hair done by. I live out of state from her, and everyone where I'm from always compliments how good the color looks! She is a master at her profession! Read more Sarah is the only person I will get my hair done by. I live out of state from her, and everyone where I'm from always compliments how good the color looks! She is a master at her profession!

Kylee
Kylee Gardner

Married on 03/12/2019

Amazing hair by the best stylist!

Sarah is the best! No one else I trust to touch my hair. And she is so fun to talk to! Cutest stylist ever! Read more Sarah is the best! No one else I trust to touch my hair. And she is so fun to talk to! Cutest stylist ever!