Hair By Stephanie Rocha

Yonkers, New York · View map

About Hair By Stephanie Rocha

Hair by Stephanie Rocha is a professional hair stylist based out of Yonkers, New York. Stephanie will use your creativity and talent to make you look and feel absolutely beautiful for your wedding day. She’s certified and licensed in both New York and New Jersey, and will come to you the morning of your celebration. Hair by Stephanie Rocha promises to create a relaxed and comfortable environment while she brings your individual vision to life.

This full-service hair stylist is happy to work with wedding parties of up to 10 guests. She’s a graduate of the Parisian Beauty Academy, a Paul Mitchell Partner School in Hackensack, New Jersey, and currently works at Contempo Hair Design in Yonkers. You and your attendants are welcome to come to her salon, or she'll travel to you. She offers consultations and hair trials, so you can test out your look before your big day, and ask any questions you may have. Additional services include:

• Blowouts

10 Hair By Stephanie Rocha Reviews

S
susan

Married on 07/29/2017

I met stephanie for the first time in July 2012 for a wedding i was in with a very picky bride. Stephanie had never done my hair before so i was not sure about how my requested hairstyle would come ... Read more out. Stephanie's confidence and easy going personality alone relaxed me immediately. Her skills and creativity are exceptional as my hairstyle came out even BETTER then the picture i used as an example. Stephanie is from now on my new hair dresser as well as i hope to hire her for my big day in the future. I am a very serious reviewer as commenter and would not steer you wrong. If you have an important event or just need a weekly hair dresser, contact Stephanie.

C
CARLA

Married on 06/24/2017

Stephanie was amazing! She came bright and early in the morning if my wedding day and did myself and 5 girls and 2 flowergirls. Myself and my girls loved our hair and all our hair lasted beyond the ... Read more night! Stephanie is incredible at what she does and I am extremely happy with everything she did for me and my girls!

D
Daniela

Married on 05/13/2017

Stephanie was great to work with! She is responsive, organized and does beautiful updos- I would highly recommend her to any bride! Read more Stephanie was great to work with! She is responsive, organized and does beautiful updos- I would highly recommend her to any bride!