Hair Comes the Bride

sTORI Book Weddings with Tori Spelling

I Do Over with Diann Valentine

Real Housewives of Orange County

CELEBrations with David Tutera

Hair Comes the Bride offers a large selection of truly designer quality bridal hair accessories and jewelry at incredibly affordable prices. We believe that you shouldn't have to spend a fortune to to look fabulous!

Easy Online Shopping ~ Returns Accepted ~ Most Items in Stock for Quick Shipment

196 Reviews for Hair Comes the Bride

196 Hair Comes the Bride Reviews

Stephanie
Stephanie Kiehnle

Getting married on 12/07/2019

Excellent extensions

My hair stylist recommended the Clip-In Bridal Hair Extensions for me for my wedding day. The company was easy to work with to match color, and the ordering process was seamless. They arrived well ... Read more maintains and I can't wait to use them for my wedding day!

L
Lauren

Married on 07/07/2018

I absolutely love my comb! I did the Try then Buy and it was a great way to test out three different designs. I can't wait to wear my beautiful comb! Read more I absolutely love my comb! I did the Try then Buy and it was a great way to test out three different designs. I can't wait to wear my beautiful comb!

K
Karly

Married on 12/31/2017

I ordered 3 hair pins through their "Try Before You Buy" program. It is such a convenient way to see what they look like before you settle on which one you'll use for your wedding day. I picked the ... Read more one that went best with my veil and wedding dress and sent back the other two. Love this program!