Hair Design by Christine

Yucca Valley, California · View map

About Hair Design by Christine

Hair Design by Christine, based in Yucca Valley, California, is a company that provides beauty services throughout the area. Christine is a licensed cosmetologist of over four years, and she is passionate about making clients look uniquely beautiful on their wedding day. Christine is enthusiastic about simply being a part of each client’s wedding, and she offers exceptional service for all occasions.

Hair Design by Christina offers a number of high-quality hair and makeup services. The company’s on-site hair services include blowouts, hair extensions, and updos, while its makeup services include airbrush makeup, natural makeup, eye makeup, and contour makeup, as well as fake lashes. Additionally, the company provides services including:

• Consultations
  • Group services
  • Hair and makeup trials

2 Reviews for Hair Design by Christine

2 Hair Design by Christine Reviews

M
Mary

Married on 11/06/2017

I really appreciate how Christine always takes her time and ensures I love my look. My hair is always just the way I like it, and my makeup is meticulous down to the last detail. I won't be going ... Read more anywhere else.

N
Nicole

Married on 09/24/2016

Hiring Christine was easily one of the *best* decisions I made in planning my wedding! I knew from our first conversation that she understood exactly the rustic, elegant, boho-luxe vibe I was looking ... Read more to create and the images I saw of her work gave me confidence that I would love the finished look. Her pricing is more than fair especially for the quality and skill she provides, but in addition to being a terrific value, she was also amazingly flexible and accommodating to a number of schedule changes on my end. She was extremely professional and able to work around my shifting timeline while still managing to make the time to get every detail exactly right. She recreated the images I provided flawlessly and then when I decided at the last minute I wanted slight changes, she was able to adjust until I had precisely what I wanted. I've honestly never felt more beautiful in my life, and the compliments I received on my hair and makeup were overwhelming. My two bridesmaids were similarly thrilled with her work and she's also just a genuine pleasure! Her with calm, grounded energy and focused skills put me fully at ease in the chair and in her hands. I would absolutely love to work with her again and can recommend her without reservation. She's wonderful!

Hair Design by Christine FAQ