Hair Designs by Karlee Kimmell

Clarksville, Tennessee · View map

About Hair Designs by Karlee Kimmell

Hair Designs by Karlee Kimmell is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Clarksville, Tennessee, that services the Nashville area. The owner, Karlee Kimmell, is a licensed cosmetologist who has a deep passion for bridal styling. At Hair Designs by Karlee Kimmell, Karlee specializes in providing hair and makeup services for weddings and special occasions. On your wedding day, she will go above and beyond to bring your beauty inspiration to life.

Hair Designs by Karlee Kimmell is a full-service beauty business that provides on-site hair and makeup services to couples and their entire bridal party. Karlee’s hair and makeup services include stylish updos, eye makeup, natural makeup, false eyelashes and a hair/makeup trial prior to your big day. Hair Designs by Karlee Kimmell also offers hair and makeup services to the mothers of the bride and groom.

15 Reviews for Hair Designs by Karlee Kimmell

15 Hair Designs by Karlee Kimmell Reviews

B
Briana Jefferson

Married on 05/26/2019

Everyone should book Karlee!

Karlee was phenomenal! As a younger bride, I really didn’t have a lot completed when it came to the details of my hair & on the spot, she helped me out so much! Even with multiple things going on ... Read more around her, she was calm, collective, and executed all our hair in less time than I expected her to get done! I am booking her again for all the military balls I go to in the future!

Emma
Emma Joseph

Married on 04/06/2019

Trustworthy, Patient, Calm, and KIND!

Karlee was incredible to work with! She was patient with me as I struggled to decide what to do with my hair, and even accommodated a second hair trial. The day of my wedding, she was all smiles and ... Read more so positive! She's the BEST.

L
Linda

Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!

Karlee brought my vision to life. A lot of people thought I was crazy wanting a curly ponytail for my wedding day but Karlee made it look SO elegant. I als had jr bridesmaids who wanted their hair and ... Read more make up done. She made everyone look so natural and feel so comfortable. She came to our cabin, worked on 3 moms, 8 bridesmaids and myself in a timely manner and still made everyone look FLAWLESS.